Dan
Luke

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Pro 2 Todd Ricky rob

gmmvp42

Reaction
Unlimited/Pro Buggies? Could someone show mercy with the next post and include the buggy classes? I looked @TORC's site, either they aren't posted yet or I struggle, each is quite possible....
Checked out Dnewz, had results for some classes, points for others. I struggle to find full race results for the non truck classes at TORC races. Does anyone else? Where do you get the non truck results? Mylaps? but I don't think TORC uses that site? Just want to see the Super/Pro Buggy results, along with the other classes....

Last edited:

CHASIT1

Reaction
unlimited/pro buggies? Could someone show mercy with the next post and include the buggy classes? I looked @torc's site, either they aren't posted yet or i struggle, each is quite possible....
Checked out dnewz, had results for some classes, points for others. I struggle to find full race results for the non truck classes at torc races. Does anyone else? Where do you get the non truck results? Mylaps? But i don't think torc uses that site? Just want to see the super/pro buggy results, along with the other classes....
fortin sweeps weekend