Sunoco Race Fuel for BITD Vegas 2 Reno

Kerry Rauch

RDC Crypto
Sunoco clock new.jpg

ITS TIME TO PRE ORDER YOUR SUNOCO RACE FUEL FOR THIS UPCOMING EVENT.

PRE ORDERING YOUR FUEL HELPS US MEET YOUR NEEDS WHILE HAVING THE PEACE OF MIND THAT YOUR FUEL WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT THE RACE.

Amber Racing Services is providing Sunoco Race Fuel services for all BITD events.

Order your fuel today by contacting:

Amber Racing Services

Christy Chavez

Cristy@racefuel.com

(562) 216 8396

2021 BITD CONTINGENCY POSTING

CASH AWARDS

All Classes that allow the use of race fuel

1st through 3rd place

See BITD Contingency forms for specific rules.

Kerry Rauch

RDC Crypto
Rcamp99: If you are referring to an unleaded non ethanol 93 octane gasoline, Sunoco Race Fuel does not market such a product. Many other states such as Washington market street fuels with those specifications. Perhaps you can obtain some at regular street prices near you and bring it to the event. Thank you for your inquiry.

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Rcamp99: If you are referring to an unleaded non ethanol 93 octane gasoline, Sunoco Race Fuel does not market such a product. Many other states such as Washington market street fuels with those specifications. Perhaps you can obtain some at regular street prices near you and bring it to the event. Thank you for your inquiry.
I have a bunch of these kicking around from the Pahrump race earlier this year where i bought it from you guys.

Busby was supposed to charge my card and drop a few off at fusion offroad before i picked Up my race car a month or so back and didn’t. There’s no convenient place for me to get it in Vegas so was hoping maybe i could Get a pail
For testing at tech if the pricing was right.. He said it was a close equal to VP’s UTV96 fuel and that’s what we raced on in Pahrump.

Here’s a link to it on your website.

Attachments

• B8166183-3683-4D03-A453-1567DE90C97E.jpeg
    B8166183-3683-4D03-A453-1567DE90C97E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Kerry Rauch

RDC Crypto
Dear RCamp 99: I see that you are referring to an F&L product not a Sunoco Race Fuel blend. Brian Busby has your contact information and will help you with your needs. You should be hearing from him soon.