Super Disco....

BeevDawg

Reaction
jesus, soo unpractical...
[image]http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?image=member_img_b/306000-306999/306797_18_full.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?image=member_img_b/306000-306999/306797_19_full.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?image=member_img_b/306000-306999/306797_21_full.jpg[/image]

singlehanded

Reaction
Ya, think there was a thread about this truck a few months back..................................

tedmales

Reaction
that truck was kinda cool if you are into the lifted truck scene. i went to that show. it had some cool ideas, then it had coil springs in these big nasty buckets, but the worst was it was all made from black pipe schedule 40 stamped right on it.

dunerking

Reaction
Now that is quality of-road!!!! DANG!

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
im frightened and disgusted at the same time. the coils look scary at best. maybe a sway bar or two are needed..........

i think a slight breeze whould tip that thing over.

empire231

Reaction
I'm into the lifted truck scene, and by my words that thing is not cool.

but hey look, no front bumper. that thing must be a prerunner and pull atleast 30" of travel! lol

In_the_works

Reaction
The entire undercarridge is a mess. The 3 linked front end with hydro steering is a nice touch.

tedmales

Reaction
i passed him going down the road. swaying tower of death is what should have been on the door. he said the fastest he had driven it was 35mph. i drive my excursion 80 down the freeway, its not that big, but it was a accident waiting to happen.

martininsocal

Reaction
Is it just me(not!) or does the whole thing already lean to the passenger side? While sitting still! The first thing I thought was it can't be street legal(even if he kept the original plates, no cop would let that thing hit the streets to threaten innocent victims) but then Ted says he's seen it driving! All I can think of is Barcalounger...it would have to be like a big springy seat.

tedmales

Reaction
i think he just drove it from the hotel to glen helen for the car show.

ntsqd

Reaction
A classic example of a PDS vehicle. That would be "Puny Dick Syndrome."

NicksTrix

Reaction
must have ordered the handling package with it.
someone has way too much money, why waste it on some POS like that when he could be putting it into a race car!
two words is all i have to say:
just scary

ALEX

Reaction
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
i think a slight breeze whould tip that thing over

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that might be why it's leaning in the 3rd pic.
Hilarious

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Isn't that from the "Buttcrack Fabworks" shop? Before he drives it anywhere he has to run off the cats sleeping underneath.