Supercrew

conejoracer

Last weekend at the Baja 500, there was a red supercrew with trimmed fenders on the rear and a front end like the trophy trucks have. It had a one piece hood/fender assembly with small fender sections at the rear of the front wheel opening. Did anyone see this truck, know where the glass comes from? It seemed to have stock suspension, but was on 37's. Cool look.

redline

i am pretty sure the truck that you are talking about has gieser bros front fiberglass on it

conejoracer

I checked their website, nothing like it there. I"ll call them tomorrow. It was very unique, have not seen anything like it before.

jeff

I don't know if Geiser is making the glass or if they just farm it out but I KNOW you can get it from them. A buddy bought it for a 2002 SEMA show truck and it took him a week to install it, align it, finish it, and then finalize it. It's not really a street glass but it does look pretty kick ass when it's all filled, sanded, and painted.

Aloha

redline

Gieser Bros does own the mold. Dave Winner (owner of Fabtech) also has a nice one piece mold. We got one of winners for our F150 it looks simular to giesers except it is wider at the wheel wells, flares out from the cab and Hanneman put a lot time into making it fit better and have smoother lines.

John Bitting

Administrator
I think Dave Winners front clip actually started life as a geiser bros front clip and then Paradigm race cars cut it up into many pieces to make it fit better. Its possible that those parts were given to hannemann to reconstruct.

redline

i think your right. i just know that hanneman spent a lot of time on it. but when you compare them they do look a lot alike so it might have been a take off. winners has the mold for his though.