• Forum membership has its advantages....

supercross 2018

Fourstroker

And who likes the new format for the 3 races this year? Gonna try to get to A2 to see that

Fourstroker

It does but i actually like the idea....unless you are a fast guy and have an issue in qualifying. Will be nice to see 3 mains per class with nothing but the fastest guys

Fourstroker

He seems to think so. I guess we I’ll see in a couple weeks.

TRAVISD

The format is just like the Monster Cup they do in October. I think its only at three of the rounds. The others are normal format i think.

Fourstroker

^^^^^ Yep. But ALL of the fast riders will be there in both classes regardless of energy drink affiliation, off season rest program, etc. I think it will be cool

PBR

All the RacerX guys are picking Tomac for the W in 2018, hard to bet against that.

All the RacerX guys are picking Tomac for the W in 2018, hard to bet against that.
He's a solid bet, what with Roczen coming of such a horrific injury. He was favored last year too though. So we'll find out how it ends in Vegas.

CFreeLV

3 man battle this year between Tomac, Marvin and Roczen. I think each rider gets at least 3 wins. Big question is Roczens health. In my opinion if he is anywhere near where he was this time last year I still think he's the man to beat. Is he super human??? Only a couple weeks until we find out.

Honda48X

My prediction is KRoc will not be in the hunt. That was a major accident. We are only a few weeks away from finding out how he is going to do.

ehall

What’s up with this forum? We are just days away and no on this forum with predictions of race number 1.

I'm in a wait and see position. Hard to believe that Kroc could be at 100% so soon. Musquin is my pick for the win with Anderson a distant 2nd. Tomac third.

Chris Tobin

I'll go Tomac, Musquin and KRoc with Anderson 4th and BamBam in 7th...