• Forum membership has its advantages....

Supercross 2019

9five9

Alright guys, SX is a little over a month away. Looking forward to some new numbers on 450's for sure. What have you heard that wasn't already on Racer X?

CYS Motorsports

Sounds like the coverage this year will be on NBC Sports. Hoping for Weege and GL in the booth but doesn't sound likely.

Jeremy Martin out for all of the '19 season. His back hasn't healed properly from the surgery. He's going to the same hospital in Colorado that Roczen got fixed at to have his second surgery.

Fourstroker

Considering the races are on NBC this year I would say that is old info. I could be wrong

Zach Osbourne out for a few round with a broken collar bone. No fill in rider announced but I'm guessing Dean Wilson is eagerly anticipating a phone call.

Bogle is filling in for Benny Blose at Rocky Mountain KTM. Blose will miss the entire SX season.

brad inch

Zach Osbourne out for a few round with a broken collar bone. No fill in rider announced but I'm guessing Dean Wilson is eagerly anticipating a phone call.

Bogle is filling in for Benny Blose at Rocky Mountain KTM. Blose will miss the entire SX season.
well that sucks.rain or no rain?

CYS Motorsports

I don't like Osborne but I was looking forward to see where he stacked up, as well as the other 250 grads. Looking forward to the weekend!