Supercross 2019

MXShea

MX know-it-all
RDC Crypto
Minneapolis, worst track so far. 1 line. Most boring, follow the leader Mains I’ve seen so far.
250 LCQ was crazy, the rest a snooze fest.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

motoman29

RDC Crypto
Barn Lime or AG Lime is essentially crushed limestone that has good absorption abilities, no chemical reactions or after effects.... (edit: used in horse stable to dry out their straw and avoid Thrush.)
Hydrated Lime, used in concrete, masonry mortar etc... reacts with water, literally burns the fat from your skin, hence the slippery, soapy/sudsy feeling noted by the riders.
Umm.... Someone F***ed up

Barn Lime is the way to go!

We use it all the time to dry out soil.

Advertising supports this site

PBR

RDC Crypto
Minneapolis, worst track so far. 1 line. Most boring, follow the leader Mains I’ve seen so far.
250 LCQ was crazy, the rest a snooze fest.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Couldn't agree more!!! Track sucked, racing sucked, but at least nobody got their balls burned this week.

9five9

RDC Crypto
I think tonight is KR94's night. Webb is on a hot streak, and I think he'll be on the podium, but I think it's Ken's time.

redrdr67

RDC Crypto
Agree, but at the same time, I wouldn't want to bet money yet. At least more than two "can" run away with it.

Also hope Forkner can stay up front.

AEA-ADR

RDC Crypto
What's up with Tomac? Injured, bike problems, head case, or? I'm disappointed, I like him and was hoping for a strong season.

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
What a race. KR94 needs to be a little more aggressive. There really are four people that have a good chance at winning this thing. ET3; CW2, KR94 and MM25. Will be an interesting season.

AEA-ADR

RDC Crypto
What a race. KR94 needs to be a little more aggressive. There really are four people that have a good chance at winning this thing. ET3; CW2, KR94 and MM25. Will be an interesting season.

I wonder if his arms are limiting him at the end of races.

redrdr67

RDC Crypto
I totally forgot about Osborne. He looks Really comfortable on the 450, like he was on the 250. Not a fan, but respect his riding abilities. He's another that can run away with it. Maybe not the championship but can take away a lot of wins. Great season so far!

bullnerd

RDC Crypto
Yeah, good race. I like watching Webb ride, especially outdoor, but there's something about him I don't like, I'm sure he's worried about that! lol!

I like how Barcia just stepped over his bike after being t-boned and just walked away like "whatever"!

MXShea

MX know-it-all
RDC Crypto
Not a Bowers fan...but IF that warrants a DQ then Musquins direct hit on Tomac and Dungeys career ending T-bone on JS7 come to mind. Those guys weren’t penalized.
The (in)consistency is the problem.

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Okay got to ask who is Reed talking about? Also I actually rooted for ET3 to come back in the third main and get into a position to win the overall. For some reason CW2 is pissing me off. Not sure what it is.

Good racing. ET had the fastest lines and CW2 was smart and learned those lines.

redrdr67

RDC Crypto
Reed was talking about Casey Stoner, MotoGP champ on both Honda and Ducati from Australia. Was Ducati's first championship in MotoGP
Tomac needed to get his first win to slow down Webb's streak. Still a great season. And wtf with pixie sticks. Really happy it's finally coming together for Forkner.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
I thought Reed was talking about his weed sponsor.
Confirmed. He had a CBD sponsor on his helmet last week and AMA/FIM banned them this week until they figure out if they will allow them or not