• Forum membership has its advantages....

Supercross 2020

Fourstroker

Figured I start one since its inevitable. Weird offseason. Lots of injuries, team changes and shrinkages. And then this from KTM today. Bummer for Frenchy

9five9

Alright, I'm tired of the radio silence.... either Reed is on the KTM or he's not. Someone confirm one way or the other.

Fourstroker

Id call it doubtful. My opinion of course. He already has a ride lined up on a Honda. Might be tough to cancel those sponsorship deals since its his own team.

9five9

Now that it's confirmed he won't indeed be riding the orange bike, let the speculation begin. Will KTM go for a fill in rider or just put all their eggs in CW2's basket?

Ty Owings

And Chase Sexton broke his collarbone on a pitbike at Jo Shimodas lol.

BGRANT

And the finals are in Salt Lake City?? I live in Utah and this is only 35 minutes from me in PC but what a horrible place for the finals. Going to be some disappointed people when they show up and can't buy beer in the stadium.....its a school policy, not the state.
Weather is always a factor in SLC as well..

TecateRay

No Supercross on TV? The only thing I can find about 2020 Supercross is NBCSports Gold pay streaming video.
Does anybody have any information on any cable or broadcast TV?

brad inch

i just looked,you are right nothing but gold for $75.00. i hope nbcsn steps up some,i pay alot for cable.

TecateRay

No Supercross on TV? The only thing I can find about 2020 Supercross is NBCSports Gold pay streaming video.
Does anybody have any information on any cable or broadcast TV?
Supercross just showed up on my Cox cable guide as being on NBCSN Jan. 4. My buddy said Direct TV also shows SX being shown live, sure hope they’re right.