• Forum membership has its advantages....

Supercross 2020

9five9

Who you guys got for tonight? I too think it's Roczen's year. I'm curious what's up with Eli. Clearly CR22 is not training at all during the week, but seems like he just shows up and gets on the bike cold.

Here's to hoping Bam Bam can maintain some consistency.

novaman64

Eli starts off slow in SX, then by the end of the season nobody can catch him. I’m hoping Ken does back to back wins and scares the competition.

My prediction:
1. Rockzen
2. Barcia
3. Webb
4. Anderson
5. Tomac

Any of you guys do the Rocky Mountain Fantasy SX?

Last edited:

redrdr67

^^^Although I believe that can very likely happen, I hope you're wrong. Tomac is a machine. Would really be happy to have Roczen, Barcia, Anderson and Osborne at the pointy end.

Going for Forkner in 250s.

BTW, Mxshea, where you at?

nickybobby333

Not that anybody is bummed about it, but can anybody actually hear what Ricky and the other dude are saying? I feel like commentating has been drowned out this year bike bike noise and stadium announcer. Lol

9five9

Shea is kinda like Tomac. He gets a late start each season too. haha...

As for the commentary, it has been quiet all three rounds so far. Also, the chemistry between Leigh and RC is horrible. I think Leigh is doing really well, but you can tell he gets under RC's skin, and catches RC off guard a lot. I like RC, but Leigh kinda brings out the dbag in him.

scottm

Not that anybody is bummed about it, but can anybody actually hear what Ricky and the other dude are saying? I feel like commentating has been drowned out this year bike bike noise and stadium announcer. Lol
I heard some of it, like RC said "Reed better look out, he has a rear end full of Chris Blose.." I fell off the couch laughing. He might as well have said Blose was balls deap in his asz.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
The RDC Mobile app disappeared, couldn’t remember password, gave up, ended up forgetting about it.
Pretty stacked field, we are lucky. 20 champions on a 22 rider gate AND we are missing Martian.

bullnerd

I heard some of it, like RC said "Reed better look out, he has a rear end full of Chris Blose.." I fell off the couch laughing. He might as well have said Blose was balls deap in his asz.
Pretty sure RC said it again during today's airing of yesterdays race.

9five9

Triple crown format sucks. By the third moto (they're not mains) guys were dropping like flies. Any word on Bogle's condition?

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Bogle Concussed.
That was a dangerous race. 75 mph start. Track was weeded.
Triple Crown could use some tweaking...same with red flag restart rules.

redrdr67

So in the 250 race, when Ferrandis took out Craig, my wife thought it was dirty, I saw it as a aggressive pass that was, well, racing. Bringing this up now since I heard Craig is not hurt(physically). What say you all?

Fourstroker

I thought it was a takeout and figured he would be penalized. BS move. I am currently rooting for anyone to beat him whereas before I was indifferent about him

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Just as intent didn’t help Mike Alessi or Tyler Bowers with their penalties, it shouldn’t matter here. Stupid move and he should have been black flagged, like Reed was when he took out Canard.
The only thing worse than that move is media’s attempt to force everyone to accept it and him and move on.
Dylan earned himself 45,000 boos and will carry that with him. Marvin can attest to how it works out being French and cleaning out popular American riders.