Supercross 2021

9five9

Reaction
Bam Bam! A few more corners and he would have lapped Eli.

Can't wait for Tuesday

JDDurfey

Reaction
After Tomac's second mishap he pretty much gave up. He could have gotten into the top 10 I believe, but the wind was knocked out of his sails.

Roczen showed that it is one thing to catch a guy, but a completely new challenge to pass him. The only place on the track that he was faster was not enough to make a pass.

I was impressed with Bam Bam on a new bike and new team kickin butt!!! Even when he got pressure with 5 minutes to go, he kept riding his race and didn't make mistakes.

I thought the announcing was good. I only watched the main events, but Ricky is getting better. And Diffey does a good job.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Love when Leigh calls them Works bikes vs factory.

On a side note, my 450 fantasy picks SUCKED!
Calling a Spade a Spade... I will never be convinced that the factory bikes don't have some "unobtanium" parts on them that no one else can get their hands on. They have just figured out how to do it so no one notices.

cjmay13

Reaction
Calling a Spade a Spade... I will never be convinced that the factory bikes don't have some "unobtanium" parts on them that no one else can get their hands on. They have just figured out how to do it so no one notices.
I can't remember which podcast it was but before Deano got back on the factory husky team s couple years ago he couldn't get the bigger forks that ktm/husky were running......

JDDurfey

Reaction
I managed to get through the heat races before I fell asleep watching it on NBCSN. I am a cheap ass and didn't want to pay for Peacock. I figure they are making enough money off the advertisers.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
I managed to get through the heat races before I fell asleep watching it on NBCSN. I am a cheap ass and didn't want to pay for Peacock. I figure they are making enough money off the advertisers.

If you already have NBCSN there is no point of Peacock IMO.

cjmay13

Reaction
If you already have NBCSN there is no point of Peacock IMO.
It's cheaper than the stupid nbc gold app they had last year which was $85 and was horrible. $60 for the year for peacock premium you get to watch practice and qualifying and no commercials. I mainly did it for the races that are time delayed because I get up at 330 in the morning for work and for the fantasy league I'm in.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
I don't follow supercross too closely but I heard something before the season about the AMA banning gopro cameras on helmets. But I've seen plenty of gopro footage from Cianciarulo and others. Can anyone explain?

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
Also appears that NBCSN is shutting down next year and things like NASCAR and NHL are going to migrate to USA. I doubt supercross will make it being so niche. So eventually might need Peacock anyways.

cjmay13

Reaction
I don't follow supercross too closely but I heard something before the season about the AMA banning gopro cameras on helmets. But I've seen plenty of gopro footage from Cianciarulo and others. Can anyone explain?
For the amateurs, not the pros. Guys were screwing the mounts into their helmets instead of using the double sided adhesive.

cjmay13

Reaction
first season for me and so far I really really suck!
My second year. My 450 teams for the first two rounds have struggled. Definitely makes watching the races more interesting. I won a prize last year for finishing in the top twenty in points on one of the weekends.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
250 race was good.

Disappointed in Wilson. He's sitting in 12th, gets the leaders on him, Webb gets around KRoc because of him, then Wilson makes like a jack rabbit on meth that's late for a date and pulls away from them both. Lappers seemed to be a bigger than usual issue tonight.