Supercross 2021

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
I also think it will go to Webb...unless him and Roczen take each other out.
We are not seeing the same Eli this year, not even 80%. Even his 1 win was lucky and pretty much a gift. Weird to see him battling with Bowers and getting dropped by Barcia and Marvin.
The tracks have been very tough to pass and very short. Really hoping this 2nd half gets better. Also frustrating that most of the top 5 guys haven’t competed in one or the other (or both) of the last 2 series. Seems like you have to pick a title you want and skip the other series now.

Fourstroker

Reaction
I also think it will go to Webb...unless him and Roczen take each other out.
We are not seeing the same Eli this year, not even 80%. Even his 1 win was lucky and pretty much a gift.
never thought I would hear you utter any of those words but I agree with you. Cooper Looks fast....and determined to run up front.

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Yea, I dont think Tomac will do a repeat, as much as I'd like to see it.
I'm going with Roczen, as long as he stays healthy. Hes determined more than ever this year

JDDurfey

Reaction
Most people like a comeback story and Roczen fits the bill. That arm break he had was horrible and the fact he came back to race is great, and to be in the hunt for a championship shows the determination he has.

Reminds me a little of Doug Henry back in the day after his horrible crash and broken back.

JDDurfey

Reaction
I think Leigh Diffy was listening...he learned how to say Daytona with out putting an "R" at the end.

I just watched the extended highlights on YouTube. That LCQ for the 250's was crazy! Two red flags. Bottomless sand section was a good equalizer. Definitely some great racing.

Fourstroker

Reaction
I like listening to Diffey say "Justin Barcia" and "Joe Shimoda"

Only bummer for me was that I wasn't watching live and the recording stopped 7 minutes into the 450 main because of the 250 LCQ red flags. ATT streaming allows you record shows with subscriptions but no real way to record whats after them

cjmay13

Reaction
Tomac has another year on his contract, but I'd be surprised if he comes back for it unless the new bike is head and shoulders above the model they're on now.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Neither Tomac or Roczen had it together. I actually thought Savatgy was going to pass Roczen.

Side note - I think MM25 will be out for a couple rounds. He hit the ground hard. Wouldn't shock me if Mookie was banged up good too. He hit the ground hard when he tangled with Anderson trying to retaliate

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Seems Tomac got his championship finally and is content. Sad to see.
Going to be a battle between Roczen and Webb. I'm pulling for Roczen.

Fourstroker

Reaction
I am not putting this on Tomac. Save for a couple races, Webb and Roczen have just been faster. I will say it again. Cooper is a stubborn SOB and refuses to give up. At this point I like his chances. KR94 is still in it for sure and Tomac is gonna need some help from both of them

y2kbaja

Reaction
The AMA threw down some penalties! Pretty blatant course cutting.
I only watched the racing, not the commentary. Did they get Anderson and McAdoo?

cjmay13

Reaction
I had him picked and changed him out with mitchell harrison after that second round of qualifying. I ended up with 210pts with 7/8 riders.

Fourstroker

Reaction
450 race was awesome. looked like Cooper was in defense mode for the first half then right after Tomacs mistake he just turned it on. KRoc had nothing for him after that. For a minute i thought Barcia and ET3 were gonna take each other out