Supercross 2021

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
If McAdoo could keep from getting tangled up and crashing the dude would be unstoppable. How many times did he crash this weekend? Kinda reminds me of some of my desert races. I crashed 5 times one time during a 100 mile race and ended up 5th Expert.

They did a highlight reel of his time in Atlanta and it was 7 crashes. The dude has no quit in him.

Davalos went down during press day yesterday and apparently it was enough to make him call it a career. He announced his retirement.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Daniel Blair on the mic=good call. I hope he replaces the “just a little bit” guy next season.
Agreed. Only thing I miss about him is him saying Cameron McAdoo and Joe Shimoda's names. Otherwise, pretty much anyone else is better

Fourstroker

Reaction
Other notes. Bummer for Craig. Stoked to see Shimoda hold'em off and win. He was pressured all race and held it together. No gift there. Still cant believe KRoc gave it away 2 weeks in a row. Coopers mechanic must have told him that even if he won he couldn't clinch. No other reason he wouldnt have ran MM25 harder and stuff a corner or 2 on him. It was there for the taking

Is Tomac signed for next year?

Fourstroker

Reaction
May 29th at Pala. Should have most guys. ZachO and Forkner should be back from injury as well

cjmay13

Reaction
Other notes. Bummer for Craig. Stoked to see Shimoda hold'em off and win. He was pressured all race and held it together. No gift there. Still cant believe KRoc gave it away 2 weeks in a row. Coopers mechanic must have told him that even if he won he couldn't clinch. No other reason he wouldnt have ran MM25 harder and stuff a corner or 2 on him. It was there for the taking

Is Tomac signed for next year?
He had another year on his contract but it got redone to two years I believe from the rumors.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Great racing all night long. The track was short and looked way too easy for these guys. Even the whoop section was pretty short.

JDDurfey

Reaction
I just watched the extended highlights on Youtube. What happened to Roczen during the main event? He was doing well, but once he got passed he faded quickly. Cooper is a smart rider. And Sexton was flying though that whoop section.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
what happened to Anderson?
No idea. It never showed on tv. I've seen that he was blacked flagged and that it was altitude sickness.

I just watched the extended highlights on Youtube. What happened to Roczen during the main event? He was doing well, but once he got passed he faded quickly. Cooper is a smart rider. And Sexton was flying though that whoop section.

As fast as he dropped anchor I'm guessing it was the altitude.

29 laps total for a main event. 29 times blitzing those whoops. That's gnarly.

1620004325675.png

Fourstroker

Reaction
Interesting stat sheet. Never seen that one before

cjmay13

Reaction
A little more info to check out if you want.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210506-100431.png
    Screenshot_20210506-100431.png
    352.3 KB · Views: 38