• Forum membership has its advantages....

supercross starting may 31

brad inch

looks like all the races will be in glendale az,just read maybe not glendale but still az

Last edited:

Fourstroker

Heard that rumor as well. Supposed to have an announcement tomorrow

Personally I think they should have just put a hold on the 2020 season and continue it in January. Add the 2021 rounds to the 2020 season and make it a 2020-21 championships. Let the teams and riders focus on the outdoors.

Because seriously, 7 races in one venue and only the top 40 riders allowed, that screws over all the privateers. Not to mention the track workers will be working nonstop. Where will they be staying? Hotels are closed aren't they? I'm sure Feld has that figured out.

During a main event if it gets red flagged before the halfway point, they restart the race with X amount of laps to go. If the race gets red flagged past the halfway point the race is done right? Well the season got red flagged after the halfway point. I'm just suggesting tying it into next year's SX season.

Either way, there are going to be a lot of contingency plans created by several racing organizations to keep racing going during the next pandemic/health crisis.

Fourstroker

MM25 must have really been injured/long surgery recovery. He is just now starting to ride and not even on a track yet

Wendell #527

Supercross back!!! I’m stoked that things are opening up. We even get to race in Lucerne next weekend. Sorry Mike but I think it’s the right thing we need to do. Jobs are badly needed.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Wendell, I think you missed Mikes point and Blood Eagle, are we complaining? Really?
He won by like 3 seconds and when the lap times are 40 seconds the field is gonna get lapped.

Last edited:

Wendell #527

I didn’t miss Mike’s point. I’m glad to see them racing thats all. And yea some people will complain about anything.

CYS Motorsports

I'm hoping they switch up the layout after tonight. I imagine they wanted to start with something fairly basic to get the riders back in the swing of things and/or keeping the risk down as to not have people in the hospital taking away from COVID patients (granted it'd be 1-2 beds, but have to be PC in this world we're in)

Sunday was pretty uneventful to watch, I'm hoping business picks up tonight.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Eli got passed by his 2 biggest title threats (Ken and Cooper) and they started to pull away. He pulled it together and put on a charge to pass them back and take the W.
I’m not sure what some of you are expecting as far as excitement but it’s not like he holeshot and checked out.
It is likely that Eli will get a bad start and we have an open stadium with possible weather coming this weekend.
Not to mention the toughest and most unpredictable obstacle on the track, AC!

Fourstroker

I'm sure Cooper would agree with about AC

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
Great to see racing again.... Didn't want my guy ET3 to get a "ship" with a * by it, thought maybe he jacked up his bars or lever.. They have got to get that dirt under control though. I see that being the biggest X factor so far. LETS RACE!! It's like football season and I get to watch racing twice a week. VIVA LA ET3!

MXShea

MX know-it-all
ET3 has already won the 2020 SX series, we will see who wins the wild card, winner takes all, 7 moto format final round in SLC.

And how about Pierce Brown going from last to 5th in his 3rd ever SX? Ho-hum...

Last edited: