Supercross

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
I keep trying to go on the supercross website to find the results from the race, but it only has up to 7th place and no places just point standings up to 7th place. Anyone know how Langston did?

<font color=red> Desert sluts...Gotta love um! </font color=red>

Bolca_Grande_II

Reaction
This post has nothing to do with Desert Racing. What do you think about starting a sand only board so these people have a place to post? Oh wait I forgot about the whatever board.

Bolca Grande II

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Try <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.cyclenews.com>www.cyclenews.com</A> they have updated blurbs daily. BTW, Carmichael won the 250 main and Bubba won the 125 main.

poolman

Reaction
How about a Desert Racing board where real racers give their insights to the latest technology and race preparation and where teams can find contacts for team help and get the latest updates on race conditions and race planning.

Trophy Trailer #27T
Ragen Racing of Arizona

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Good thread,

Its funny, John and myself where talking on our way back from Laughlin about possible new boards here.

Our prime focus is 4 wheeled desert racing, whenever we notice you guys are also interested in other subjects we evaluate the idea of opening such a board.
For example there was a lot Rally talk...enought to open such a dedicated Board, to create more buzz about it in its own board and to leave those alone that don't care that much...

A pure hardcore racing board has been on our list. A board that is only viewable to those that are driver of record. Talk about certain issues without getting flamed by someone that has only seen racing on TV. Don't get us wrong. Spectating is key in the sport. The laptimes in Laughlin would have been slower if the grandstands and freeloader hill would have been empty. But there is a time, where the people that actually do it may want to talk about issues.

Also other possible boards would be a Glamis and general sand-sport type board.
A 2 wheel / Moto board. A other motorsports board, where we can talk NASCAR, IRL F1 etc... without getting called pavement pounders.

What do you guys think ? Feedback please.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
I like the idea of "A pure hardcore racing board". But you may have to include the co-driver of record. Sometimes all the driver knows how to do is drive.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I think that a board for racers only is a good idea. Let them talk about issues that only affect them and allow them to speak their mind without fear of getting yelled at by someone who is uninformed. I think that it should include co-drivers also as they are important too! I also like the idea of a forum that is non-offroad related because I would love to be able to talk about NASCAR and F1 without being called a "pavement pounder".

See ya in the dirt!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Klaus - i think a racer board is a great idea .... i think that us non drivers should atleast be able to view what is being said , but not reply . Driver of record might be a little too picky though.

i've co riden ALOT of races even en route to a SCORE overall title ..... i understand that doesnt mean jack....the teams MAIN decision maker deserves their own board with the confidence that they wont get flamed.