SuperDuty mirrors 94' Ford f350?

motorbreath

Reaction
So, i'm in need of some towing mirrors for my F350 (cause an 2006 Fb3000 Weekened Warrior followed me home yesterday.)

I'll spend the $60 on the "clip on" mirrors if it comes down to it, but... there's a pair of Superduty Mirrors on craigslist for $80 right now....

I've had my eye on the manual extendable superduty mirrors for a while. Anybody seen this done already? Or, better yet, have pictures or such a swap-a-roo? Or maybe one of you gentlemen has pics of different mirrors on one of the 92-97 trucks that don't look like they should be on a school bus?

I don't mind spending a day or two building brackets... but I figured i'd ask before I bought the mirrors...

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
you can buy the genuine FORD mirrors for around 400 bucks and they FIT.

07FJRog

Reaction
you can buy the genuine FORD mirrors for around 400 bucks and they FIT.
are you are saying the Super duty 99 and up mirrors fit a 97 and older????? I am thinking not, especially with the wing window in the 97 and back trucks.

you can get the aluminum arm type for Fords, and these are not the big ugly "west coasters" (as we used to call them). not sure they will be enough for a 102 trailer though. but maybe