Superduty Race Trucks/ Chase trucks

FullsizeFun

RDC Crypto
Anybody know of any Superduty race trucks or hardcore chase trucks? I know there was an excursion that was built to race, and heard that Donahoe might be building an f350.
Looking for pics or info on anything you got. I may be building an '05 for somebody and I am doing some research.
Thanks

desertjunky

RDC Crypto
Check out (bfgs) green super cab superduty. It us one of the best looking I have ever seen. Also kore racing. Built and raced a Dodge diesel in the 1000 last year, then drove it home. I heard that, them and Banks where putting togather a package that you could put on a Dodge Chevy or Ford.

johnnyweb

RDC Crypto
Website
johnnyscustomautobody.com
i heard the dodge that raced at parker and rolled, amoung other things is being retired as a desert racer and will not desert race anymore. donahoe is sappose to have there super duty ready for the nevada 1000 next month. it is a 4x4 diesel to run the stock full class.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
RDC Crypto
The SMD built diesel Excursion is pretty sweet and its for sale! Just think, you could take the whole family racing!

fordguy

RDC Crypto
heres a truck that prep by jake is fabin. its a 1973 ford f-100 with 2000 ford superduty cab.

Attachments

• f250-7.jpg
    f250-7.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 806
  • f250-1.jpg
    f250-1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 755

Donahoe

RDC Crypto
Website
www.donahoeracing.com
FullsizeFun said:
Anybody know of any Superduty race trucks or hardcore chase trucks? I know there was an excursion that was built to race, and heard that Donahoe might be building an f350.
Looking for pics or info on anything you got. I may be building an '05 for somebody and I am doing some research.
Thanks

We are Building a stock full 2005 4wd F-250 right now. We are about 3/4 of the way done. If you want to swing by the shop I would be glad to show it to you.

Kreg

uffda1309

RDC Crypto
We have a stock F250 diesel (with Banks) that is used as a chase truck and also goes on course to set up MDR courses. It truly is built Ford Tough. We love Big Red.

Ryan_P

RDC Crypto
Are you refering to like RG's Chevy chase trucks?

-Ryan

Attachments

• post-12-31499-4.JPG
    post-12-31499-4.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 393
  • post-12-31532-5.JPG
    post-12-31532-5.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 375
  • post-12-31561-6.JPG
    post-12-31561-6.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 585

FullsizeFun

RDC Crypto
I might be building it for a Freind of a Freind. They are going to be doing Dakar on a 3 bike team and Want me to build them a support truck. Thinking Full cage, 4 link front with 2.5" coilovers, Deavers in the rear with 2.5" smoothies, Air bumps, 37's with beadlocks, Utility bed or maybe flat-bed for plenty of stuff, big roof rack, etc. On-board welder, air compressor, etc.

pjc

Chairman
RDC Crypto
Website
www.OutbackUSA.com
This truck has been all over Baja with lots of off-road miles and has prerun at least one SCORE Nevada race and one SNORE race in entirety along with tons of course miles running to photo/video spots. Foutz did the original work and with a few mods it is extremely reliable and comfortable on and off-road.

http://www.off-road.com/ford/f350/return/index.html

With the TPD trailer it pulls, it is the perfect Hauler/Chaser/Prerun vehicle for a race team. It is likely sold to a good home as I have ordered a Kibbi Renegqade RV. The trailer will be on the block in August and is configured to haul any limited car, golf art or quad. It sleeps five and has a shower big enough for you and your SO.

subrunner

RDC Crypto
uffda1309 said:
We have a stock F250 diesel (with Banks) that is used as a chase truck and also goes on course to set up MDR courses. It truly is built Ford Tough. We love Big Red.
Did I see you out in Lucerne this weekend? We were camped out by the rockpile in the Suburban.

Sorry for the O.T.

uffda1309

RDC Crypto
subrunner said:
Did I see you out in Lucerne this weekend? We were camped out by the rockpile in the Suburban.

Sorry for the O.T.

Yes, we were setting up the course for next weeks MDR race and prerunning and testing for next week. We were camped on the lake bed. We had a good time. Great day in the desert.
Clare :D