Superstion Question

cleartoy

Reaction
Do the rangers\Sherrifs patrol Superstion Mountain? I noticed its an OHV area so i was curious.

Did the run from Ocotillo to the RR tracks, and followed down to the bombing range. Loved it and want to go to Superstition next time(could see it and the jets flying over there).

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Was there for most of the day on Sat, no rangers, but it was an off weekend. Also got to see the blue angles practice for most of the day.

"There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated."

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Weren't a lot of the planes going to Texas? I heard somebody mention that at Barstow when a shitload of military jets were flying over head.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

KitRacer

Reaction
I only go to superstition for the races, and whenever I go there is at least one ranger, they usually just check for green stickers, but yes thet do patrol out there

cleartoy

Reaction
Thanks guys for the info. I didnt see any along the train tracks or the sand highway, was wondering about Superstion mountain. See ya there.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Don't know about the military fighters, just know that the Blue boys were in practice all day.

"There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated."