Surfing Rodeo flip

whiteboy72

Reaction
not to sure. its tough for sure. but at least he could perform it for the camera. that will be the proof.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Looks like RedBull does give you wings!

MALIBLOC

Reaction
Too bad I live in Huntington where the water is 60 dezzgrezz, Imagine what I could do in 80 degree weather and 75 degree water , I hate that kid!!!!!!!!!!!!

all I can say is wow.

BGRANT

Reaction
Just like any action sport, the progression is crazy. I bet Archie, Fletcher and Potts would have never guessed that could be done when they started popping airs 20 years back.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Just like any action sport, the progression is crazy. I bet Archie, Fletcher and Potts would have never guessed that could be done when they started popping airs 20 years back.
That was amazing. I remember when I first saw a kickflip on a surf board. The rodeo blows that away

Stimpy

Reaction
That was sick for sure! Can't wait to see whats next!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Intense!!!!

TNT race photo

Reaction
its been along time since i have been in the water, the thread got me stoked so i pulled out the wetsuit put a new leash on my board and im guna hit the waves after work:D.....

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
If I still lived out there Id be in the water as much as I could. My board is still at my buddies house in Del Mar. Get to it a few times a year if Im lucky. Cant do that kinda stuff though! Pretty much catch a few and Im happy. Try to stay outta the way of people.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
thats Old scool... I was landing'em befor he was born:rolleyes:
Yeah a friend of mine used to pull that trick off all the time. The differance was he would land the board backwards and flip it at the end. That was in the late 80's.:cool:

mwilsonphoto.com

Reaction
that was sick, ill try one today while im surfing the 2footers in sd, wish a summer swell would come!