• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic Surplus Firefighting gear to Mexico ?

OldStroppeTeam

I know there are several organizations that assist Fire departments in Mexico with surplus gear. Parker Fire department has SEVERAL sets of turnout gear we would like to donate. Can anyone give me some contact information ?

ndvalium

Rescue Director
I know there are several organizations that assist Fire departments in Mexico with surplus gear. Parker Fire department has SEVERAL sets of turnout gear we would like to donate. Can anyone give me some contact information ?
Karl - Todd Jaynes with Care Convoy- He is one of our long lost team members because he is so busy delivering this stuff around the world - 501c charity and does some great things. Get it to me and Ill add it to the stack of stuff on his next visit through here. If it needs picked up I rarely need an excuse to come down and have lunch at Lillys! ( or give it to Bill at Rally race next week!

mattb

I always thought it'd be great if there was safety gear to check out for races, and then return. With the fuel safety issues faced (in the middle of nowhere), I'd would wear turnouts when in was fueling, if it was an option.