Suspension Geometry Numbers

overkillfab

Reaction
Alright this is my first real shot at designing my front a-arm suspension. Wanted to run the numbers I have so far by everyone in this forum and see if can get some feedback. My goal is 20" of good travel with vertical uniballs and a 75" track. The spindle is set with a 13 degree KPI. Any feeback would be great. It was just easier to attach a file than try to get it laid out here.

Attachments

loufish

Reaction
I'm not an expert by any means...but seems you've got too much positive camber just about everywhere....Haven't digested the rest of the data yet...I'm also assuming 0 Camber at ride height...Is all this at 50% ride height?

Haycock

Reaction
I'm not an expert by any means...but seems you've got too much positive camber just about everywhere....Haven't digested the rest of the data yet...I'm also assuming 0 Camber at ride height...Is all this at 50% ride height?
im thinking all those positive numbers are really negetive.

overkillfab

Reaction
Ya all the camber numbers are negative camber. Sorry I didn't make that very clear. Also the negative scrub numbers are from the centerline of tire to the inside of the car. Positive scrub numbers are from the centerline of tire to the outside of the car. One of my big concerns is to keep the outside away from positive camber while turning. It is setup with a 0 camber ride hight with 12 inches of bump and 8 inches of droop.