Reaction
So how did the swap meet go?

I wasnt able to make it out there.

Anyone score on any bitchen deals?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I got worked twice!

I was walking over to buy a Tundra one piece front end for my truck, it was $500 and had 1/2 the lights with it! Then I see a guy walk up and buy it! DOH!

Then I was about to get these Brand New Tacoma bedsides for my truck (since my other ones got stolen) they were only $150 for the pair and the guy said he just sold them. Turns out this guy I know Lee bought them! DOH!

So I pretty much got worked all day, i'll go off to my room and cry now.

Go Big Or Go Home

BlueCoyote

Reaction
Swap meet was great - got a whole 4runner full of stuff. Race suites, seats, shocks, pumper, radios and even a 22re motor w/all the EFI stuff.
I got there at 6am, but the place was well picked over by 730.
Got bit once - walked up to buy a 20gallon fuel cell for $150, turned around for a second, some one else got it. Oh well, still got plenty to make me very happy and save big$ from my budget. No crying at the coyote den tonight.

Who are you calling Coyote ugly?

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
All the stuff I wanted was too expensive. I did buy a new pair of Mechanix gloves from Klaus and Mike (Penchansky Bros crew) donated TWO stop signs to the club. Even though my shopping craving wasn't entirely satiated, it was still a great day! Once again the offroad community has proven that they are the friendliest, nicest bunch of people there is!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

martininsocal

Reaction
all my best laid plans went out the window last night and i was unnable to attend! so if anyone wants to help a brother out, ranger rims, 15" 4 or 5 please! and no, this is not weak attempt to influence someone into a deal, that smoke you saw rising to your south in norco in the santa ana river bed, well, i finally hit the sac after being up and fighting that damned bamboo for 37 hours!
martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

ntsqd

Reaction
Dang, Jen !!
I was standing at back of his area when he donated those looking at the EFI yoter that BlueCoyote bought. Thot it was cool he was donating them to some worthwhile cause, didn't realize it was you.

What about that phantom Ranger I heard something about ?

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
From what I was told and what is beign said here it sounds like the swapmeet was not too goo dthis year. I heard people were hi on crack with their prices. Glad I worked on my beater instead.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

1992f150

Reaction
I got a slightly tweaked chop saw for 5 bucks, needs a clamp and switch

Azusa: shame of the foothills

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
There were some smoking deals, but they were gone by 7:30. CNC 6 piston calipers, 10.00 a pair! 35 spline spool for 9' ,40.00. To bad I don't have a toy any more, lotsa parts for them. Some people were high on there prices and toke there stuff back home with them. Usaul for a swap meet.