Sweetwater 200 photos

treypal

Reaction

Note: This was a 15' drop off and there is a buggy down the side of it, the ranch owner Carl got out an excavator and pulled him out, Alan started the car up and finished the race with seconds to spare.

Joser1726

Reaction
LOL nice pics... the truck jump sign was funny... go fast pedejo hehehe

treypal

Reaction
I have more boat pics, and in all the buggy ones it looks like they should have hit the boat. On one of the Hostyle pics you can see the front tires compress on the boat...

Texasnative

Reaction
Also...does anyone have Paige's contact information (the awesome Tig welder)? I believe he and Wes raced together....

westtexasbaja

Reaction
great pics,
Grayson, BOAT..... Hello?,
Hehe, I know. I was trying to land smoothly on the landing ramp instead of flying the whole thing and slamming my rear-end down... Need to tell Carl to spread 'em out more. :eek:

stefin182

Reaction
Also...does anyone have Paige's contact information (the awesome Tig welder)? I believe he and Wes raced together....

PM and I will send you Page's contact info.

treypal

Reaction
Only got two of the red jeepspeed, one of the awesome axle repair, and one that isnt that great... Sorry

Texasnative

Reaction
Cool...might have Page come down to Austin and do some truss and frame strengthening work. Thanks for the pix!

texasag02

Reaction
I knew there were going to be some great pictures from this race! With this track how could there not be. So let's see some of #1244.:)

4x4nutz

Reaction
Got some pics of the red jeepspeed.......just got to transfer them to the computer. I will try and get them out tonight. Don