Sweetwater 200

westtexasbaja

Desert Racing in Texas - Sweetwater 200

Extreme Desert Racing (E.D.R./T.O.R.E.) presents the 2009 SWEETWATER 200!!!

October 9th and 10th @ TEXANA RANCH

28 MILE LOOP!
FREE BBQ Dinner for RACERS and CREWS!

This course has it all: Rough, Tight, Wide Open, Sweeping, Over the Top Offroad Nastiness!

Friday Morning Pit Set Up
Friday Prerunning
Exotic Animal Tour
Friday Night Pit Party, Fun Run Raffle and Musica Caliente!
Drivers Meeting 8am Saturday Morning
GPS Track File Available for Download

Hotels:
Bronte,Tx: Country Inn
Sweetwater,Tx: Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta Inn, Best Western

Fuel & Food:
Bronte & Sweetwater,Tx

Click Here for More Info Or PM Me ----> Current Schedule

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

steve0we

Ok listen up......

I will add $500.00 to the winner of the first class that has 3 cars from outside of the state of Texas pre-enter. We want this race to grow and i'm willing to do my part.

Come on class 11, step up and come join us.......
Class 5 Unlimited....blow the dust off....

Step up and take my money........:D:D:D:D:D

westtexasbaja

Ok listen up......

I will add $500.00 to the winner of the first class that has 3 cars from outside of the state of Texas pre-enter. We want this race to grow and i'm willing to do my part.

WOW! NICE! Come oooooonn 12's. Daddy needs a new pair o' tyres!

texasag02

Ok listen up......

John831

Hey everyone, things still look great for October.
We are looking for Volunteers for the track: Sweepers, Check points, pit area.
Anyone interested in helping us, please contact me thru my email: John@texasoff-road.com
Also. We need to know how many of you are planning to be at the pit party friday night, we need to know for the cook, It is free, so all i need is your name and how many tickets you need, we dont want to waste alot of good BBque.
So, email me by Sept 12th.
We are planing to open the track Sept 26th for one day of pre running, you must pre register thru me and by Sept 19. only those that are planning to race.
The pre run Fee will be 20.00. it will open at 9am to 5pm
Race cars,Motorcycles,Pre runners, Regular trucks or 2 wheel drives will have a hard time getting around, you will get stuck in some of the hill climbs and red dirt in the pit track area, so come with a good vehicle.
Bring your friends, enjoy the ranch and the wild life.

KJN1421

North West Arkansas transplan From Texas will Be there it will be the first run with my class 7 ! beets the hell out of my quad !

72class5

Regular trucks or 2 wheel drives will have a hard time getting around, you will get stuck in some of the hill climbs and red dirt in the pit track area, so come with a good vehicle.
So...I take it RV's are not going to be allowed in the 'pit' area (unless you have a 4x4)? What are the plans for those of us with trailers?

jps1145

So...I take it RV's are not going to be allowed in the 'pit' area (unless you have a 4x4)? What are the plans for those of us with trailers?
Let's hope he's just talking about the track area "near" the pits... I'm with you. I'm pulling my trailer with my RV...

westtexasbaja

John meant you will probably not be able pre-run in a non-race 2wd vehicle, aka sunbirds and priuses...:) The loose dirt is on the new in-field track area only.

There is a paved road all the way through the pit area. Pit area is a nice flat grassy area next to the paved road. It doesn't have any mesquite or cactus and smells of roses. The Owner is going to mow the whole area as well!

Big-ass RV's & trailers will have no trouble at all. Pits will be on your left as you come in.

Attachments