+-(SwiftRacing MORE Night Race Photo)-+

glamiskid395

how about any of 1760 jeepspeed?

jsallenbach

Car 129, thats me in the red Fat Performance shirt behind it. Great pics by the way!

swiftracing5

Some requests so far. Im trying to make some money to get me through college this semester so Im offering the original unmarked file download if you want and a 8x10 print for $10. Im just working out of my house and when Im not racing Im out taking pictures for the love of the sport, so PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Pics look good!! I hope you can sell some-college is tough to pay for!!!! Keep up the good work :D

glamiskid395

great shots
thanks!
that was my first race. (1760 co-driver)

HDRA1

The Godfather
nice photos any of 1248 elite car

Haney motorsports

any of 985...thanks

fullthrottle

any of 3021 (red and white) and 1324 (white), thanks in advance...

Laurie

how'd you guys do?
The truck ran great. We were happy to get some more time on the truck before Primm. Dan hasn't gotten used to how nice it's handling. He was finding that he could hit things a lot faster then he used too. We are ready to get it in the shop and check it over and make sure everything is handling the abuse.

We had entered as a class 1400 because there was no class 7 entered. But someone protested since we don't have opening doors so they bummed us to class 7. We won either way.

I assume we will see you at Primm?

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
The truck ran great. We were happy to get some more time on the truck before Primm. Dan hasn't gotten used to how nice it's handling. He was finding that he could hit things a lot faster then he used too. We are ready to get it in the shop and check it over and make sure everything is handling the abuse.

We had entered as a class 1400 because there was no class 7 entered. But someone protested since we don't have opening doors so they bummed us to class 7. We won either way.

I assume we will see you at Primm?
God willing...