• Forum membership has its advantages....

Switch Panels. . .options???

az_amsoil

Another fan of the Switch pro...I had my old wiring (radio, GPS, Lights) point to point through relays and fuses. Also had a flash module on my lower fog lights and reverse lights (so I needed diodes to separate them from the flash module). The amount of relays and wiring under my hood was a full on rats nest of shiate! Replaced all of it with a switch pro! All lights can now flash (or all on if needed), momentary switch programmable, I can use my phone to control (if needed). Very nice setup and eliminates a ton of relays and wiring.

Attachments

Another fan of the Switch pro...I had my old wiring (radio, GPS, Lights) point to point through relays and fuses. Also had a flash module on my lower fog lights and reverse lights (so I needed diodes to separate them from the flash module). The amount of relays and wiring under my hood was a full on rats nest of shiate! Replaced all of it with a switch pro! All lights can now flash (or all on if needed), momentary switch programmable, I can use my phone to control (if needed). Very nice setup and eliminates a ton of relays and wiring.
I love the ability to go from just a normal looking pick up truck into "ambulance mode" lol.

Already got two calls today about doing up some more trucks.

Switch Pros are one of those things we all wish had been invented sooner