Switch panels

Djones

RDC Crypto
I'm looking for a nice switch panel my truck I'd like to get a switch pro but don't have the funds right now, anyone have suggestions on any others, I've looked the auxbeam set up but don't know about its durability

racechase01

RDC Crypto
Website
www.skinnypedalphoto.com
I am a switch pro dealer and might be biased BUT i can say we pull out a lot of off brand systems from dissatisfied customers and replace them with switch pros ay our shop
Good to know Dan. They definitely have a lot of bad reviews and I do know that you can't beat Switch Pros quality. It will be interesting to see how my sons works out........I don't have very much that I need to have switched so I guess until I can shell out $599 for a Switch Pro setup I'll just stick with mil-grade toggle switches.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
Good to know Dan. They definitely have a lot of bad reviews and I do know that you can't beat Switch Pros quality. It will be interesting to see how my sons works out........I don't have very much that I need to have switched so I guess until I can shell out $599 for a Switch Pro setup I'll just stick with mil-grade toggle switches.
I'll tell ya this not as a salesman but as just a guy thats around a lot. (and ya probably already know this anyway) There are those items that are a "buy once and cry once" thing. These are one of those...

Some stuff ya can go with the cheap stuff and its no big deal. There are plenty of overlander dudes who tell me they "NEED" the lumens of a Baja Designs light bar (So they can go 20 mph on a graded road at dusk to snap a pic for the gram) and I will not tell them they would be fine with a ebay light bar even though they would be.

But, if ya went and put one of these "lesser" switch pro brands and had it go wrong, then its a giant aggravation. It's never fun to chase electrical issues.

Out of curiosity, what kind of vehicle are ya putting it on? Race car? prerunner? work truck? or?????

racechase01

RDC Crypto
Website
www.skinnypedalphoto.com
I'll tell ya this not as a salesman but as just a guy thats around a lot. (and ya probably already know this anyway) There are those items that are a "buy once and cry once" thing. These are one of those...

Some stuff ya can go with the cheap stuff and its no big deal. There are plenty of overlander dudes who tell me they "NEED" the lumens of a Baja Designs light bar (So they can go 20 mph on a graded road at dusk to snap a pic for the gram) and I will not tell them they would be fine with a ebay light bar even though they would be.

But, if ya went and put one of these "lesser" switch pro brands and had it go wrong, then its a giant aggravation. It's never fun to chase electrical issues.

Out of curiosity, what kind of vehicle are ya putting it on? Race car? prerunner? work truck? or?????
I'll call it a "prerunner" for a lack of a better word but it's for my little Explorer in my profile pic. I use it to run around all of the MORE races for my side gig (@SkinnyPedalPhoto) and some other desert trips. Just finished a custom center console and have a perfect place for a switch pro panel but many other items on the list before that.....You are definitely right that some items are ok to go with the cheaper version as I ended up buying the GG Lighting 7" Red Ring HID's and for $59.00 ea. they work great.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
I'll call it a "prerunner" for a lack of a better word but it's for my little Explorer in my profile pic. I use it to run around all of the MORE races for my side gig (@SkinnyPedalPhoto) and some other desert trips. Just finished a custom center console and have a perfect place for a switch pro panel but many other items on the list before that.....You are definitely right that some items are ok to go with the cheaper version as I ended up buying the GG Lighting 7" Red Ring HID's and for $59.00 ea. they work great.
Gotcha. We were early into the switch pro game and developed a lot of accessories for them. 3d printed interior pieces for factory consoles and dashes. We make ones that replace the overhead switch panel up fitter in the newer raptors and superdutys and dodges and whatever. and we have cool plates for under the hood to mount the module that goes there. None of these will help YOU but they might help someone else.

Good luck with your mods. If ya need any help feel free to message me. What I dont know, my techs will.

Tundra_Plat-1794_mounts-5_1024x1024_d523790b-1f16-4114-a79a-a52501a0925b_1024x1024.jpg
20-current-jeep-jt-sdhq-built-switch-pros-sp-9100-keypad-mount-lighting-sdhq-off-road-379506_480x.jpg
17-current-ford-raptor-sdhq-built-switch-pros-keypad-mount-lighting-sdhq-off-road-334003_480x.jpg
sdhq-raptor-switch-pros-power-module-mount-1__49009.1632295832.jpg

racechase01

RDC Crypto
Website
www.skinnypedalphoto.com
Gotcha. We were early into the switch pro game and developed a lot of accessories for them. 3d printed interior pieces for factory consoles and dashes. We make ones that replace the overhead switch panel up fitter in the newer raptors and superdutys and dodges and whatever. and we have cool plates for under the hood to mount the module that goes there. None of these will help YOU but they might help someone else.

Good luck with your mods. If ya need any help feel free to message me. What I dont know, my techs will.

Tundra_Plat-1794_mounts-5_1024x1024_d523790b-1f16-4114-a79a-a52501a0925b_1024x1024.jpg
20-current-jeep-jt-sdhq-built-switch-pros-sp-9100-keypad-mount-lighting-sdhq-off-road-379506_480x.jpg
17-current-ford-raptor-sdhq-built-switch-pros-keypad-mount-lighting-sdhq-off-road-334003_480x.jpg
sdhq-raptor-switch-pros-power-module-mount-1__49009.1632295832.jpg
Thanks Dan!

Phillip Moores

RDC Crypto
I went with switch pros & was very happy. I use it for everything from ignition, start to lights & pumper... I kept my radiator fans & fuel pump on relays to free up some high draw circuits on the switch pros.
Anyway... I saw the rearlightbar.com guys had a decent looking less expensive option they were showing at the off-road expo... You might look into it.

paranoid56

RDC Crypto
i run the switch pro in our 5/1600 bug and love it. been rock solid. its $$ but super nice
I recently picked up the auxbeam and dont have many hours on it, but few things i noticed. the switch panel feels much cheaper. the actual box seems well built, alu body. but one thing is that they outputs are much lower amp ratings then the switch pro. you also dont get the cool custom stuff you get with switch pro, but for 120 bucks or so its not bad.
will have to see how long it lasts in my expo truck lol