SX on ABC

sirhk100

All I can say is "OUCH"!!! On part of Bubba... Hopfully he's ayight cause that was a HARD hit!!!!! Looked like he was out cold there.

michael_loomis

i just got back .... supercross was BITCHEN , except for bubbas fall . the announcer said he had a possible concussion and pain in his shoulder . that kid is insane , the wind gust there must have been up to 35 mph , and he was airing it out big time ! he was the ONLY one clearing the first triple/table top combo , and that includes the 250's ! havent seen the crash on TV yet but in person it looked BAD , i hope he is ok , and can race Glen Helen (first motocross race of season) this weekend.

sirhk100

One of the MX pages I read said had a broken Clavical and concussion. On TV it looked nasty!!! He looked like he was out cold. That really sucks since he didn't have to win that race since his championship was already in the bag. Now he's gonna miss some Nationals races cause the first one is next weekend at Glen Helen.

martininsocal

With a broken clavicle, I would be minimum of 6 weeks, probably 8 before they even think of putting him back on the bike.