SxS Round 5 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio -<LIVE>-

The Fetching Mrs LORENZ

Perris Auto Speedway Photography at night. TORC take note...

Porta Pottie Pit Party in full swing tonight.:cool: Good time, good people, good conversations, great Carne Asada, and fantastic Guacamole. Joey and sponsors, you guys did us right. We had a memorable evening, thanks Gents.(Jump in here UTVunderground and give credit were credit is due)

Well update the thread as the weekend continues.

CRAIG_HALL

Looks like an RPS truck...

LORENZ

The red white and blue truck is made by two RPS employees. I think the driver/owners name is Aaron, and he's one of the guys opening up a new shop to build these trucks. He gave me some details about the new gig, but I'll let him fill you in. Sorry if I got your name wrong.

scott creed

Did you happen to get pictures of the mod karts 3 wide in the big sweeper Sat. night for the lead. One of the funnest races i have seen

joecfd1

Did you happen to get pictures of the mod karts 3 wide in the big sweeper Sat. night for the lead. One of the funnest races i have seen
That race was amazing. How the three of them didn't wreck is beyond me. They were inches apart. Congratulations to Conner again for a great job!

Joe

07FJRog

Great pics as usual!

That Mod TK race was def the Main event, great battle for the entire race. :D

See ya at Lucas this weekend.

Rog

JoeyD23

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!!! Great pics as always Lorenz!!! It was our pleasure to host the party on Friday night with the DA and the help of all of our sponsors! What a great weekend! Cant wait to do it all over again! See you all at Lucas!!!

450grl

You guys are the $#%@!!!! Excellent pics - thank you for always showing the UTV's so much love!!!