SxS round 6 1450/Stadium Truck Main Event *VIDEO*

AZmxer

Reaction
What a fun race! The track was way better than the last one at round 5. Here is a video of the second half of the main event for 1450/Stadium Trucks. Had a blast battling it out with Dan Pentico and the other Stadium trucks!!

[video=youtube;7a5Qqb2xc_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a5Qqb2xc_I[/video]

D.L.C.

Reaction
That race was awesome!!!
Good job man!!!
and great video!!

Thanks for not giving us anything extra to fix on Dan's truck.

450grl

Reaction
That black Pre-runner was great to watch!!! Those guys knew that truck in and out, you could tell.....they handled that course like Pros! I always like to watch ALL the trucks- you all did awesome!! That little Mickey Thompson truck was cool, too!

AZmxer

Reaction
That race was awesome!!!
Good job man!!!
and great video!!

Thanks for not giving us anything extra to fix on Dan's truck.

That black Pre-runner was great to watch!!! Those guys knew that truck in and out, you could tell.....they handled that course like Pros! I always like to watch ALL the trucks- you all did awesome!! That little Mickey Thompson truck was cool, too!

I totally encourage you fans to keep up the filming from the stand. It's fun to watch from another perspective when we get home. Good stuff.

Thanks ! it was a blast racing that truck w/so much history

Thanks for the compliments Corry. We raced rhinos at speedworld in the RRL. When you raced the stocker still.Love your Rhino, and bummed I don't get to watch the UTV's cause we were in staging.Also need to call Jason. My stock rhino motor needs re-built before dune season

Love the pics lorenz. Will be placing a order soon!