SxS Round 6 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

Dirty*

Reaction
You know how to capture the lifestyle shots!! Good work as always..

450grl

Reaction
For as many pics as you guys post, I'm still continually blown away by your work - you are not only fantastic photographers but truly artists as well - I love your angles and lighting and just the whole spirit of your pics......!!! Thank you so much for capturing our race moments so well!

The Fetching Mrs LORENZ

Reaction
For as many pics as you guys post, I'm still continually blown away by your work - you are not only fantastic photographers but truly artists as well - I love your angles and lighting and just the whole spirit of your pics......!!! Thank you so much for capturing our race moments so well!
Thanks Corry! What a huge compliment.
My favorite shots are the ones where we get the big smiles on the face of a third place finisher, or the Trophy Kart kids talking to each other as friends after they were just battling it out on the track for 1st place or a simple handshake from one racer to another after a race.
The more we get to know you guys, the racers, the better we are able to capture your personalities. So if any of you racers ever see us walking around, please feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know what you're driving!

brent_man

Reaction
Thanks Corry! What a huge compliment.
My favorite shots are the ones where we get the big smiles on the face of a third place finisher, or the Trophy Kart kids talking to each other as friends after they were just battling it out on the track for 1st place or a simple handshake from one racer to another after a race.
The more we get to know you guys, the racers, the better we are able to capture your personalities. So if any of you racers ever see us walking around, please feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know what you're driving!

thanks for the stunning pictures! I drive the yellow pro/unl lite. saturday was the greatest birthday gifts i have ever received! that was the first time i have driven the truck on a track without failures. i had soooooo much fun and was amazed!

LORENZ

Reaction
you are not only fantastic photographers but truly artists as well

Me and Suzy talk about this regularly. We hate the artist mentality. Narcissism is rampant, the double talk is down right liberal nonsense in some cases, and 75% of the stuff that is presented as "Art" in the last 20 years is a joke.

That said, the biggest compliment you could give us is "Huh, that caught my eye". If we can make somebody stop, in today's ridiculously fast paced world, take a second look, and think to themselves, humm, then, I think we did a good job.

The funny thing about us is, despite Suzy's degree in Art, a couple of nationally published pieces, and the random opportunities we create for ourselves every now and then, we just started created images last year. I don't know how to use a light meter, Suzy hates flash photography and we basically wing it every time were out.... shhhh don't tell anybody we don't know what were doing.:D

JoeyD23

Reaction
You guys are so awesome! Great shots as always! Bummed I missed that round....

baja619

Reaction
huh what, Quad racing at M4SX?!!!? Was that a separate event not part of M4SX?

LORENZ

Reaction
The Quads were part of the racing... They may have been intermission? I don't know what they called it, but they fit in real nice. 75% better than the mini bikes that they had for the last two rounds. The quads are fast, and provided some of the best racing out there that night.

450grl

Reaction
They will have quads for the remainder of the rounds, as far as I have heard. I will be bringing out my YFZR for the next one - lol!

D.L.C.

Reaction
The quads were a good show.
some really good back and forth racing

LORENZ

Reaction
They will have quads for the remainder of the rounds, as far as I have heard. I will be bringing out my YFZR for the next one - lol!
Can I ask a favor.... My little buddy DillWeed Dixon has been doing pretty good this year. I keep telling him he's going to get all the chicks if he can stay fast.

This effort will be a total waste if a girl beats him on the track. Can you take it easy on the little guy, he's only 16, and his ego would be crushed if a hot chick schooled him. Just sayn'. :D

diirk

Reaction
I think you have that backwards. All 16 year old guys want to get "schooled" by a hot chick....

450grl

Reaction
Yeah it is!! :)