SXS Stadium Series June 20th

GFORacing

Reaction
Well sense were pretty much starting over. i started a new thread, for a new race. as the title says, SXS event on June 20th at Perris Auto Speedway in Lake Perris CA. sense the crappy deal we were dealt through Elsinore, Travis and the rest of the DA crew have come to the rescue for our event to still help raise money for the World Food Program. so by this i mean, we will still be hosting a Short course event, it will just be ran through the SXS series. Travis and crew are doing a tremendous job on helping make this happen for us. The entry fee's are $150 dollars. i know it went up $50, but still way worth it considering all the pay back they are offering. So this being a round 5 event for the series, were hoping to make it the biggest and best of the year. so my question to everyone that has contacted me previous to the total fail of Elsinore, is everyone still interested in doing this race. if so please contact me through email or PM's, or simply just post up on here, i check it throughout the day mostly. i think this is going to work out even better simply because there are no major races surrounding this event, so no excuses to all you 1450 suckers that complain about if your truck are not broken, then we will race. you have plenty of time to fix them and come out and join the fun. Lets make this event the biggest yet. i want to say thanks again to Travis and the entire DA crew for making this happen and providing great opportunities for our fundraiser, and being very professional while doing so.

Dirtridr4life501@yahoo.com

-Danny-

JoeyD23

Reaction
Awesome! UTVUnderground will be hosting a pit party on Friday night for anyone who comes in and camps and or practicies on Friday!!!

450grl

Reaction
If I can get the guys out of town early enough, we should be at the pit PARTAY on Fri night! :) Woot!

07FJRog

Reaction
why the new thread about this? this will be round five of this series.

I am confused, the way it is worded, it sounds like a new series.

not making this round with Loorrs the next weekend.

450grl

Reaction
Why not, Rog?? You have a whole week to fix anything if you need to! ;)

GFORacing

Reaction
why the new thread about this? this will be round five of this series.

I am confused, the way it is worded, it sounds like a new series.

not making this round with Loorrs the next weekend.
well if you see in the flyer it says round 5, not sure on your confusion, but there is also a charity event that is apart of round 5. if you want more information, you can PM me

ultrablew

Reaction
I'm so glad this thread is handy. I have just spent the last hour searching for the rulebook on this series for the 1450/prerunner class. Does anyone have a link? Thanks.

EL ROMAN

Reaction
idk if they have a rulebook for the 1450 class, but you can look at the 1450-ORG basic rulebook, and they have what they look for at tech www.1450org.com They base it off of the MDR 1450 rulebook

07FJRog

Reaction
Well sense were pretty much starting over. i started a new thread, for a new race. :rolleyes:

ultrablew

Reaction
Thanks for the help all. My concern is mainly things like the rear bumper bars and things like that. I got ahold of Travis (DA) yesterday and he said he will e-mail me with the rules for the prerunner/1450 class.
Does anyone here race 1450 in this series? Dan? Are they running the desert tires for the short course? I went to one of the races last year, but didn't really pay that close attention to those kinds of things. We will be in Perris for the June race just to have some fun because we have a break before the next DRIVE race in September.
I appreciate all the input and help!

FCORR

Reaction
Thanks for the help all. My concern is mainly things like the rear bumper bars and things like that. I got ahold of Travis (DA) yesterday and he said he will e-mail me with the rules for the prerunner/1450 class.
Does anyone here race 1450 in this series? Dan? Are they running the desert tires for the short course? I went to one of the races last year, but didn't really pay that close attention to those kinds of things. We will be in Perris for the June race just to have some fun because we have a break before the next DRIVE race in September.
Some guys run desert tires, but I know for a fact Dan runs smaller, grooved Goodyear MTR's for the short course stuff, I run smaller, grooved Goodyears as well. As far as rules go for the 1450 class, as long as you meet all safety requirements the only rule is metal cab and working doors, even if you have a fiberglass cab I know Travis will fit you into one of the other classes...

-A.J.

EL ROMAN

Reaction
We've raced Perris 2 times and ran desert tires both race. They worked fine but I know grooved short course tires would work better. Weve blew the bead one time during one heat and that the only problems weve had. Tire was fine, we just mounted it again and it was good to go. We might run this race if the funds are there. Hope to see you out there.

ultrablew

Reaction
Thanks guys! The Cully Racing 1494 will be there!

WFODAN

Reaction
I run 33s on the truck as to running 35s in the dezert. Other than that, the trucks run with no changes from the dezert setup. don't sweat the rear bumper tubes and such. If it is dezert legal, then it is M4SX legal. Good luck and I will see you guys there!!

ultrablew

Reaction
I run 33s on the truck as to running 35s in the dezert. Other than that, the trucks run with no changes from the dezert setup. don't sweat the rear bumper tubes and such. If it is dezert legal, then it is M4SX legal. Good luck and I will see you guys there!!
Cool, thanks Dan. I appreciate the input. See you then!

GFORacing

Reaction
where is everyone at. come on people. this event needs to reach at least the 10-15 truck mark to make it huge. cheaper entry fee finally after all the complaining, not to mention our charity event is getting 25 dollars from everything 1450 truck entered!

GFORacing

Reaction
break down of the pay out if all the entries showed up, just an example of what it might me!

4 cyl trucks

1. 1422-Mike Sheehan/4cyl

2. 1495-AJ Steeber/4cyl

3. 1421-Brandon Wright/4cyl

4. 1489-Brent Veenstra/4cyl

5. 733-Mike Lara/4cyl

6. 729-Ryan Tovar/4cyl

7. 1516-Kelln Cox/4cyl

$700 purse (Based on 7 trucks)

1st $350

2nd $200

3rd $150