*** SXS Stadium Series Round 3 Photos ***

ryant35

Reaction
What a great event, great track, and some awesome racing.

Many, many more to follow.

07FJRog

Reaction
Nice pics,

HRT ProKarts 565 Dave Mason Jr. and 556 Brandon Arthur finished #1 and 2 with HRT sponsored #550 Conner Hart #3, what a race! anouncer said these three posted fastest times of the whole event!! great racing, those youngsters can drive. :)

I had fun in the Flying Banana Rhino, Qualified #4 in my first ever race in anything.
Car got busted up pretty bad when I got broadsided very hard and bruised my ribs, I finished with a piece of the door skin stuck into my seat. I do not even know where I finished. lol

Rog

ryant35

Reaction
Nice pics,

HRT ProKarts 565 Dave Mason Jr. and 556 Brandon Arthur finished #1 and 2 with HRT sponsored #550 Conner Hart #3, what a race! anouncer said these three posted fastest times of the whole event!! great racing, those youngsters can drive. :)

I had fun in the Flying Banana Rhino, Qualified #4 in my first ever race in anything.
Car got busted up pretty bad when I got broadsided very hard and bruised my ribs, I finished with a piece of the door skin stuck into my seat. I do not even know where I finished. lol

Rog
Brandon Arthur called himself the flying banana junior. He was getting more air on the tabletop than most of the stadium trucks.

It's only a matter of time before we see these kids dominating in the truck classes.

ryant35

Reaction
Here you are on the tabletop post-broadsiding.

07FJRog

Reaction
Thanks for that pic :) , that part of the door is into my ribs.

Sure was fun to watch brandon clear that table top.

"jolly Roger" lol

EliteTK

Reaction
Just wanted to clarify, Mitchell Dejong got fastest lap of the wholel night in his Trophykart Elite. Faster than all the side by sides and trucks is a pretty amazing achievement for a kid. The second fastest was Rj Anderson in his razor Followed by Brent Axup in another Elite. This is what Iwas told by the Announcers as of last Sat. night. The new HRT karts were also extremely fast. It's Going to make for some good racing in the upcoming events. Can you imagine how fast these lap times are going to get when these kids start getting used to driving all these new karts with 450s in them?!

07FJRog

Reaction
Just wanted to clarify, Mitchell Dejong got fastest lap of the wholel night in his Trophykart Elite. Faster than all the side by sides and trucks is a pretty amazing achievement for a kid. The second fastest was Rj Anderson in his razor Followed by Brent Axup in another Elite. This is what Iwas told by the Announcers as of last Sat. night. The new HRT karts were also extremely fast. It's Going to make for some good racing in the upcoming events. Can you imagine how fast these lap times are going to get when these kids start getting used to driving all these new karts with 450s in them?!
what I stated was said by the anouncers during the trophy awards for prokart.

Not qualifying times, race times they said. And Mitchell was fast, for sure def not taking anything away form the drivers and their cars.

Dirty*

Reaction
http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=401949

Here's a link to the Laptimes and Results from Round 3 of the Mickey Thompson/ Kal Gard SXS Stadium Series... Presented By Skin
Industries.

Fastest SXS... Kawasaki Tyrex
1 64 ROBERT VANBEEKUM 46.237

2nd Fastest SXS ... Polaris RZR
2 637 R.J. ANDERSON 46.426

Stadium Truck (Prolite W/V8 auto trans)
1 5C TODD CUNNINGHAM 47.373

Fastest 450 Kart (Trophy Kart)
4 524 MITCHELL DEJONG 48.246

Fastest 250cc (Trophy Kart)
15 521 BLAKE LENK 49.077

Check it out..

ProComm Radios

Reaction
What a great event, great track, and some awesome racing.

Great shot of my blue X-18 car, I had a blast this race and the track layout was great. I am looking forward to the next race to have a fun time with family and friends.

If anyone is interested in these cars give us a call.
We are putting together a 4 round series for the last 4 rounds of the M4SX to showcase these cars and have some fun.

Raymond Barre'
RB Components
ProComm Radios

ryant35

Reaction
Some more updates as I go through all my photos.

450grl

Reaction
Great pics!!!

ryant35

Reaction

Granatelli

Reaction
Brandon Arthur called himself the flying banana junior. He was getting more air on the tabletop than most of the stadium trucks.

It's only a matter of time before we see these kids dominating in the truck classes.
Joey Granatelli is 16 and a former Kart champ from 06, 07 and 08 - I agree look out for the up and comers. Parker G is rocking in Unlimited lite and RJ Anderson is a former Kart star that moved to UTV

dansparts

Reaction
Did you get any pic's of the #352 single buggy?:D

ryant35

Reaction

ryant35

Reaction

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Any shots of Brent Axup (Mod Kart # 503)? I wasn't able to make it to this race... Maybe I should be gone more often?