TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
Just got these from Synergy.
Thx Jon...

Taylor
Rigid

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Those just look so space age compared to a rack of lights. Looks good IM digging it!!! Two thumbs up!

tacoloco12

Reaction
Very nice looking iam sure the lights will work great. Do you think it will hurt the trucks top speed having a wall of light?

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
first off sorry for posting in the wrong spot, thx for moving to the correct place..

thx for the comments, as far as truck speed I think they will drag less than conventional round's, they are much lower profile. Maybe we will hear from some of the drivers after this weekend and get some feedback on that question. Like any light bar they will be off during day hours though..

Taylor
RIGID

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Hey Taylor looks good, but I have a question. In the e-mail I got about the this truck and your lights, it says the "Toyota TT". Is this something different or was it a typo?

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
Hey Taylor looks good, but I have a question. In the e-mail I got about the this truck and your lights, it says the "Toyota TT". Is this something different or was it a typo?
Ed that would be a typo........working on the issue with our firm who released it without a proof......

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
how is rigid tied in with fly n hi and that group if at all
Not tied to fly n hi, they are friends of ours and another local AZ company.

Taylor