T-Handle Valve

OneTime12

Reaction
I need to pick up a T-Handle schrader valve for my nitrogen kit. I spoke with Mckenzie's and they said they are back ordered. Im located in Downey and was hoping for someone closer than Kartek. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Will

Justin

Reaction
I've gotten a few from Borg Equipment & Supply, Inc for quite a bit cheaper than the off road shops.

Samco Fab

Reaction
Try a Catipilar heavy equipment dealer, that is where I got mine from.

The part is a Schrader #2755

Has anybody ever found replacement copper seal rings for the inside of these things. I have one that I wanted to rebuild.

OneTime12

Reaction
Thanks for all the help. I called Borg Supply and they were out of stock also, so I just went to Kartek and they had several instock. Thanks again for all your help.

Odyknuck

Reaction
Works performance shock company offers a nice "T" handle manifold with a built in gauge.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Try a Catipilar heavy equipment dealer, that is where I got mine from.

The part is a Schrader #2755

Has anybody ever found replacement copper seal rings for the inside of these things. I have one that I wanted to rebuild.
nope. gotta machine them yourself. Thats the one thing that sucks when using them for production.

atomicjoe23

Reaction
What is the size of the copper seal ring. . .if they are a fairly common size one of the online motorcycle retailers sells a large variety pack that contains most normally used size.. I haven't personally seen the rings that you are talking about, but I have had trouble tracking down the copper crush washers for hydraulic brake systems in the past and this is how I finally solved the problem.

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
Lots, maybe a few hundred? Never put a wrench on the rotating nut. You will destroy the washer,,fast.