T.O.R.E. Shamrock 200

westtexasbaja

Just wanted to say thanks to the following for their efforts (in no particular order). This was the best race so far in our series.

The Francis Family - for letting us use their ranch. Good group to work with. You have a great place and we look forward to future races.

John Clark & Crew - for all their HARD work: track prep, timing, t-shirts, etc.

ALL RACERS - for supporting this series. Without you, there would be no desert racing in Texas. It takes a lot of effort no matter what class you're in. It was great to meet everyone.

Rusty Stevens TT89 & Crew - for their support and skid-loader. This race would have been much, much shorter without the loader. And it gave John a vehicle to pre-run in!

Hooters - for supporting this series as well. Everybody likes Hooters!

City of Shamrock, Tx. - for welcoming us and our sport. Thanks to the Mayor for providing EXCELLENT entertainment for our FIRST official Tech & Contingency. Don't worry, my wife is rehearsing for the next race. :D

Joey & Crew - for cleaning and fixing :eek: on Sunday. Nice job on your first race!

Post up if I forgot anyone!

Grayson

vetracer

Grayson-Thanks for offering pit help and for the Texas T. Also enjoyed chatting with yoyu and Kristy! See you next time. The race was AWESOME! If anything I can do -just holler....

Robert