• Forum membership has its advantages....

T-SHIRTS AND STICKERS

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Well I cant keep quit any longer I check the boards a few times a week and I heard some of you talking about the #300 person to sign up well it was me and I still havent got my shitt!!!!!!!!!!! Klaus I have talked to you on a couple of occations and you said they would be rite out but still NOTHING and even Junior has talked to you guys and Still NOTHING so where you guys just talking shitt are you going to come thru with the stuff come on it is time to pay up what do you think and I think with Intrest so I think you should double the items

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Rustman:

It sucks that you never received your shirt, but with an attitude like yours, I am not surprised you haven't got one. It's just a shirt. There is no need to get pissed off over a shirt.

Kris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Are you going to the Expo??? if so come by the dezert people "the movie" booths, 236,237, 336 and we will have a shirt there for you I'm sure.... Due to certain reasons Klaus hasn't been able to get on here for a week or so. Come see us in person next week.

If not, I am sure Klaus or John will still take care of you.

John Bitting

Administrator
Rustman. You have to remember we do this for a hobby. We have families, jobs outside of RDC. And as I said in the personal mail to you. We dont print our shirts. We buy them from Tony Barraza.. Junior gave me your address the other day and I am working on buying one and having it shipped to me and then shipping it out to you...

rdc

Hay man thanks that is cool of you but sorry I cant make it got to work and I not mad just waiting and giving them hard time Rustman

rdc

Hay man I am not pissed off just giving them a hard time but I have been waiting for at least 3 months and yes it is only a T-Shirt so dont sweet it and give it the onion!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rustman

rdc

Hey dude.......

Lifes a Biatch sometimes!

<font color=red>Rally Expert<font color=red>

rdc

So do you you dam cityslicker and you are ugly and your moma dresses you funny Rustman

poolman

When you going to sell all them horses and go off road racing again?See you at the beach.PS 33-6 at half time.Thats got to hurt.

poolman

Junior

I used to be annoyed by those gif's but the Rally Dude has come through this time! I tip my hat to the Rally Expert! Rusty, how about those cowboys! LOL

Junior
EJR Racing #244