T100 Rack and Pinion??

Littlenutts

Reaction
Does anyone know of an after market rack and pinion bushing set? I called Toyota and they said go aftermarket? I called Energy and no go? No junkyards have them? WTF! Any help would begreat!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
is it 2 or 4wd? I am building a 1995 2wd right now and the entire front of the truck will be cut off in the next couple of months. So that means I will have that stock steering setup to get rid of. I will sell it cheap if you need it.

DesertCreations

Reaction
littlenutz truck is a 2 wd. What's with the trophy t-100. I've been seeing that little pic. for a while, lets see some more pics.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Well being broke and not having much time to work on it makes it hard to get anything done. But most of the expensive stuff was bought when I sold my race truck in January so I am getting it together. I should be working on it the next 3 or 4 days non stop, so I might have some more pics soon. The animated pics on the left are from a few weeks ago.

Dillon

Reaction
I'm 99% sure that there is no direct bolt-on aftermarket part. You might want to look at something else and get mounts made. Check out Howe's racks, its good stuff.