Tacklife 3/8" ratchet set, $23 free shipping

mig29

RDC Crypto
Blowout, free shipping

• UPGRADED DESIGN - Black phosphate finish provides more resistant to corrosion, maintains a sharp appearance and better corrosion resistance for long time use
  • LASER SIZE MARKINGS - High-visibility laser etched size markings on each sockets make it easy to distinguish and select sockets
  • WIDER APPLICATION- This socket set comes with 46PCS metric and sae sockets also includes a universal joint, 2 PCS extra extension bars 3", 6", 2pcs spark plug sockets 5/8", 13/16"
  • GREATER ACCESS- The 72 teeth reversible ratchet ensures smooth ratcheting in both directions and precise adjustment, making it works with limited spaces
  • EASY STORAGE - A sturdy blow molded toolbox with designated slots to keep every socket neatly organized and easy to carry with

size etched on socket, complete set (SAE & Metric), ratchet w/3 extensions (2x 3", 6")

Tacklife got banned on Amazon, Newegg got a bunch..clearing them out. My fave was Duralast set, on sale for $35. This set is cheaper, & more compact box

Review:
Great product top quality for a fantastic price11/20/2021 10:58:08 AM
Pros: Seems to be every bit as good a quality as my snap-on set for about as much as one of the sockets
Cons: None at all
Overall Review: Would recommend to anyone looking for a great set of tools don't let the price fool you this is as good a set of tools as you will find anywhere

Tacklife 1/2" deep socket set:

mig29

RDC Crypto
Blowout, free shipping

size etched on socket, complete set (SAE & Metric), ratchet w/3 extensions (2x 3", 6")

Tacklife got banned on Amazon, Newegg got a bunch..clearing them out. My fave was Duralast set, on sale for $35. This set is cheaper, & more compact box

Review:

Tacklife 1/2" deep socket set:

I got the above Metric 1/2" deep socket set. Includes 3 extensions. Like the compact package, instead of the Harbor Freight -- separate deep sockets (on wonky carrier w/handle). Extensions bought separately from HF

It's heavy