Taco Cart in OC

Riverguy553

Anyone know of a taco cart that comes to the house for partys?? I live in Buena Park.. Any help would be great!!!

Scott

Riverguy553

I dont want to spend that much and its a 50 person MIN.... Im only having 25-30 people, iv gotten 1 quote for $350.. But i need more then just one company to talk to!

baja619

Chronic Tacos does catering. Oh, and everything they make is awesomly delicious!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Anyone you use, is going to cost you about $350. I have had several parties where we have used a Taco Guy and that is about the standard as far as price goes. I will look through my cards and see if I can get a business name. the ones I have used though normally have three kinds of meat, chips and salsa etc..

Dezertpilot

A Taco Man is the best way to go. We had one for my girls Dad's "celebration of life" party after he passed away. Fed about 25-35 people and we had leftovers. Also did one for her Bday, its the best way to. I can see if I can dig up some # if you would like, just thinking about street side Al Pastor tacos is making my mouth water:)

Riverguy553

Hey LJ, i talked to Justin got that guys number and booked him... Nice guy and perfect price.. Thanks Everyone..