taco chaos

Spina Boy

Reaction
trying to get the chaos fab kit for my 04 taco, anyone have any experience with any shops in the riverside/san bernardino area?

FCORR

Reaction
DMZ Fab and Race Prep in Norco....Tim's one of the best in the business, and if you called TC directly I'm sure they would send you to Tim at DMZ...he has a lot of experience with the TC kits...

www.dmzfab.com

Stinky Gas

Reaction
Might be a little out of the way, but Northridge Toyota sells and installs TC kits at a great price.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
DMZ Fab and Race Prep in Norco....Tim's one of the best in the business, and if you called TC directly I'm sure they would send you to Tim at DMZ...he has a lot of experience with the TC kits...

www.dmzfab.com
x2! Tim is a great guy, very knowledgeable in all aspects of fabrication and automotive.

BajaFand

Reaction
Tim at DMZ is a great guy and does good work. We are also in the area and we deal with TC and do installs of their products.

Welding Innovations Racing- Eric (909) 615-6869.

Spina Boy

Reaction
man u guys r awesome, thx for the help, i've just contacted tim @ dmz and also got a message from jerry at camburg so gunna look into those two! thanks again for the advice and now i know where to go in the future

Marnes2986

Reaction
man u guys r awesome, thx for the help, i've just contacted tim @ dmz and also got a message from jerry at camburg so gunna look into those two! thanks again for the advice and now i know where to go in the future
huh Jerry is gonna install your TC kit? :p

DMZ Tim has the best customer service around, straight up, no BS, and all around nice guy