Taco Tues in San Diego?

sirhk100

Reaction
There was talk of having a RDC san diego gathering in the future on another thread that got sidetracked so I thought maybe a dedicated thread would be better. Are we gonna do this? For those that didn't catch the other one. It was mentioned that maybe the San Diego group of RDC people and anyone willing to come down meet at PB Bar & Grill for Taco Tuesday and some brews. I would be down for sure to get together with those of you locally that I've already met and meet those of you that I havn't. It was mentioned that maybe John and Klaus would be in for one after a trip down to do a skunkz job. We can do it then too but how about one this upcoming Tuesday May 6th? Anyone up for it. Say around 6ish or so? Or is everyone gonna still be sore from Cinco De Mayo? Heck, how about cinco de mayo at PB Bar & Grill? Anyone wanna commit to it? I'm in...

Khris

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Actually, you should do cinco de mayo at Fred's, just up the street next door to Typoon Saloon. That is the best place to do it as it always goes off; really cheap grande margaritas and food. I would be down to meet and throw a few back. Only problem is, you gotta get their early to get a table.

sirhk100

Reaction
Fred's, is that basically the front of Typhoon Saloon or is that the little taco place next door? Or are they the same now? I know I've been there but it's been awhile. I'm down. Unfortunately though I don't get off work out in Jamul till 5:30. I could be there probably around 6:15 or so. I'm down if that's what people want to do?

Khris

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Big Bertha's is the front of Typoon's. Fred's is next door on the corner. I will definitely be there with some hommies and would be killer of some of the RDC boys showed up!

erikh

Reaction
I'm confused now. Are you talking about meeting on Cinco de Mayo at Fred's now or Taco Tuesday at PB Bar & Grill on the 6th?

erik

sirhk100

Reaction
I don't care, just throughing out ideas... What's the majority want to do? I'm up for either!!!!

sirhk100

Reaction
Tuesday works for me... If I gotsta $$$ I can do both too.

Craig sorry about the other night in La Mesa, my phone battery died and I ended up taking off. Didn't get your message till the next morning...

michael_loomis

Reaction
im in .... assuming i have money after supercross in vegas this weekend

Ryno

Reaction
I'm in too, just give me a time and place. Any excuse to hang a toss a few into the fermented grain storage facility (Belly) works for me.

Ryno

sirhk100

Reaction
Well shoot then, I'd be down for Freds but it's gonna be slammed and we might have a decent size group so will we even get a table. Depending on how big the expected count is I'm thinking we should do Tues at Bar & Grill just for convienence. Syko, can you make that or is school gonna conflict?

Khris

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I can make it at 6 and stay for like 45 minutes. Don't worry about me, I'm only one and the group sounds pretty big, so you guys plan it. I'm sure this won't be the last time.

sirhk100

Reaction
Ayight, lets plan Tuesday evening at PB Bar & Grill... Anyone that doesn't know how to get there let one of us know and we'll get you directions. I get off work in East County at 5:30 and will head straight over so it should be around 6:15-6:30 when I get there. Syko looks like he'll be there around 6ish. Grab a table on the patio fo sho!!!

Khris

Reaction
Just might have to come down from pismo for that one! Urban off-roading anyone? Used to hang out in PB before i went away to school, love that place. Count me in.

Tim

michael_loomis

Reaction
Trav , i think im off tuesday , i'll give you a call before i head down .

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
You'd better brother!

I'll be there at 6:00 and I'll try and grab a table for everybody to use after I leave. Just for a heads up, my number is 619-279-2145.

See ya all Tuesday!

sirhk100

Reaction
Okay, PB Bar & Grill on Tuesday (may 6th) evening around 6ish or as close as possible. I'll be there around 6:15-6:30 due to work schedule but it sounds like people will be there. Try to get a large table on the patio. Also, Margarita Rocks is Hosting Fear Factor tryouts @ 7:00 that night with people doing some sick stuff. Might be fun to walk over there and check it out. It's only a block or two away...

http://www.margaritarocks.com/fearfactor.htm

Khris

sirhk100

Reaction
So did this fade or are we still on? I'll be at Bar and Grill around 6:30ish in the patio area if there's room. I'll be wearing either a white t-shirt with "Go-Nads Racing" on it or a bluish QuickSilver sweatshirt depending on weather. I'm going for sure so someone needs to show up... Here's their Tues. night specials so someone needs to come by and indulge with me!!!

Tuesday

Taco Tuesday : Tacos & Enchiladas $1.25 (with lobster $1.50)
House margaritas on the rocks $1.50
Coronas, Sol, and Pacificos $2.00
1/2 off nachos and quesadillas
Live Band Night, starts at 9pm