• Forum membership has its advantages....

Tacoma Center Mount

Dirtydriftnutz

New memeber here. Just picked up a 96 taco and finally able to start my own build. Wondering if anyone has seen any successful Tacoma builds with center mounted arms? I know you can buy kits through TC and similar, but they are not center mount. Thought about an I beam conversion but want this to be a little more unique and go with center mount. This will be a garage build and I’m not short on fab skills by any means looking to build as much of it as I can myself so any help along the way is much appreciated

dan200

#BSF200
New memeber here. Just picked up a 96 taco and finally able to start my own build. Wondering if anyone has seen any successful Tacoma builds with center mounted arms? I know you can buy kits through TC and similar, but they are not center mount. Thought about an I beam conversion but want this to be a little more unique and go with center mount. This will be a garage build and I’m not short on fab skills by any means looking to build as much of it as I can myself so any help along the way is much appreciated
The Brandon Walsh Homemade Motorsports built truck was a center mount. I don't feel that calling it a "successful" truck is exactly accurate though. His graphics/wraps were always on point but his overall wins and championships are kinda an inflated thing. In all honesty, if the guy put the same effort into his prep and prerunning as he does with his wraps he would do a lot better.

But yea. he has the only center mount taco I can think of right now.