Tacoma

sirhk100

Reaction
I've heard he does or has hookups on good body work down there. So he does do it himself or at least outta his shop? That's cool. Was that the buddy cost for having all the other fabwork done by him too? I'll be keeping that in mind for future needs!!!

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

beamdream

Reaction
Yeah him and his guys do the body work. They do good jobs. If you saw that SOBE Ranger that was at El Cajon Speedway with Snowbird racing...hes fixing that all up. The dude rolled like 3-4 times that weekend so we'll see how that turns out.

Cant disclose the buddy price too much :) but that price is what someone would basically pay.

C-$

sirhk100

Reaction
Cool, yeah didn't really care about the buddy price, I wanted the real price... Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to start a project this summer that would need some painting. I love you design, turned out really cool and the colors look great!!!

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Whats up with the coilover mount on this picture? Is there something I'm not seeing?

Most wars are the result of compounded stupidity and those who believe it

Attachments

• 24-52461-07-20.jpg
    24-52461-07-20.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 117

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
With the bypass being mounted the same. I would assume its being mocked up and cycled before its all welded on and permanent.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Thats what I kinda thought, but it looked like from the other pics that it was already done. Just making sure. Thanks....

Most wars are the result of compounded stupidity and those who believe it

MaxDemian

Reaction
heh, yeah, in that picture the beams are not done being built, its like john said, "its being mocked up and cycled before its all welded on and permanent"