Take a ride inside our new AWD Class1

9rocky

Reaction
After getting over some pre game nerves, and a miss on the front suspension setup, Cody did a great job first time racing a V8 car. Not the best quality, but you get the idea.

9rocky

Reaction
Awesome footage but I keep trying to look under the mirrors to see farther out front. Sounds great. Damn quick. can I take it for a test drive, maybe during the 500.
I know. We use the camera primarily to record the Stella for VCP's, but the footage was good enough to share. May have another GoPro in for the 500.

I checked the schedule, and there are no openings for test drive available.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Front looked a bit out of spring and appeared to be tough to drive (at least tougher than I expected), was it just shocks or was spring rate involved as well? Acceleration looks fantastic.

9rocky

Reaction
Front looked a bit out of spring and appeared to be tough to drive (at least tougher than I expected), was it just shocks or was spring rate involved as well? Acceleration looks fantastic.
Missed it badly on both spring and shock.

But, we still won...

mrmatt

Reaction
Website
www.myspace.com
Very cool. Congrats to you guys! It looks and sounds awesome. Hard work paying off.
Thanks for sharing the video

Last edited:

9rocky

Reaction
Someone needs to learn how to use a GPS 🙃
Yep, tracking upside down. We know. Did not do it testing. Fixed now. Imagine what we will do at the 500 when we fix these new car issues😵

Such a fun group here on RDC...

9rocky

Reaction

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Yep, tracking upside down. We know. Did not do it testing. Fixed now. Imagine what we will do at the 500 when we fix these new car issues😵

Such a fun group here on RDC...
It happen to me before so I know how tough that was. Congrats on the win that setup looks badass. Your lucky you did not have a low flying heli behind you then you learn how fun RDC can really be.

jon coleman

Reaction
I know. We use the camera primarily to record the Stella for VCP's, but the footage was good enough to share. May have another GoPro in for the 500.

I checked the schedule, and there are no openings for test drive available.
how's the joy ride schedule look?, for , lets say Thanksgiving weekend??, Superstition mnt.???