Taking responsibility

Jonny$B

Reaction
An employee of mine was down watching the baja 1000 and apparently when he was driving to another spot he was struck by a chase truck in a blind crest. Well the driver of the chase truck took responsibility and apologized and got my employees info. Well my employee showed up to work the other day in a nice clean newer ranger edge and said the guy that hit him bought it for him to replace his truck. so I just want to say bravo to whoever you are that did this for Carlos he's a really good guy and I'm glad somebody from our sport went out of their way to make things right.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bro_Gill

Reaction
While this is commendable, it still needs to highlight the fact that the accident didn't KILL Carlos. Reactionary responsibility is good, but preventative responsibility is better.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
DS Racing, why not step up and talk about what you dislike about my post? Are you not responsible?

Sheaco

Reaction
I understand what You are saying, with all do respect it does sound like Your being an ONV. :D

skullver

Reaction
While this is commendable, it still needs to highlight the fact that the accident didn't KILL Carlos. Reactionary responsibility is good, but preventative responsibility is better.
That is making quite an "intellectual" leap assuming it was preventative. Are you privy to the details that this was some sort of preventable incident, or merely an "accident"?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction

Martin, you don't ALWAYS have to say whats on your mind buddy.........LOL

DeRaRa

Reaction
We've all done stupid thing's that we regret in our lives, its good to hear about someone taking responsibility and making it right.

Luke Shaffer

Reaction
Wow hats off that's great to hear. He could have been a real ass Hole and bought the guy a Chevy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Hey, Warpy, how many times have you seen the other side of someone simply driving irresponsibly? Its rhetorical for you because I know. I am not saying the guy is bad for buying the guy another vehicle, I am just pointing what we all say before the race, chase drivers are the most dangerous people out there.

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
Reaction
I really appreciate positive posts and have a habit of deleting others! I'm not a racist or liberal, however sometimes it's better to not play on the key board giving me the choice!

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Jonny$B,

It's nice to hear about good people who take personal responsibility for their mistakes, I hope your employee enjoys his new ride.

Yo Bro,

I'm not obligated to offer a reason for disliking your post, If I have to explain it to you, it's not worth my time. Just consider this, If you practiced your own theory or "preventive responsibility," then you wouldn't have made the post in the first place.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Now if we could just get the "unmarked" chase trucks off race coarse ... Jajaja

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

steve0we

Reaction
If class 5U would make more changes....remember when someone made a big fuss about how water-cooled would be the end of the class, BRO wouldn't have time to post on threads like this!

Anyone see how many class 5U are registered at Rage?

Could Bro be wrong twice?

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Hey, if monkeys could fly, you guys would have a job in the Wizard of Oz movie...But I digress. If the fact that the guy who hit the other guy was driving recklessly is lost on you guys, then there is no help for you and the rest of us will continue to be threatened by idiot drivers when at the races. If chase drivers didn't drive like this, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. See the point? Of course you don't, that's why you are continuing to be obtuse about it. As I said in the original post, glad the guy got his truck replaced, but even more happy that he isn't one of the dead reported after a race, with many being hiway fatalities of non-racers.