Taking SCORE's Jose G. for a ride

Chainguide

Reaction
We took SCORE Race Director and President, Jose G., on a fun moto ride along Baja's scenic West Coast last weekend. His goal was not only to have a great time, but also to get a better perspective of life behind the handlebars. I think his smile says it all!
IMG_1304.jpg

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
😍that sounds like an awesome steed!
Joking aside, I'm going to bring Jose G a different bike that's maybe a little easier to ride and starts more easily. Or if you're heading down this weekend Andy and want to haul down a different one for him let me know.

Chainguide

Reaction
😍that sounds like an awesome steed!
Joking aside, I'm going to bring Jose G a different bike that's maybe a little easier to ride and starts more easily. Or if you're heading down this weekend Andy and want to haul down a different one for him let me know.
I'm not headed back for a couple of weeks. The bike is inside my house at Estero and I gave Jose G. a key. I think he is picking it up tomorrow. Hopefully, our next ride with him will be in the San Felipe area so he can really see for himself what it's like to ride in the whoops down there, while trying to navigate the course and VCPs on a GPS. If you have the option, can you bring down a bike that has GPS and Stella mounts on it? If not, I can probably get the mounts for both from Dennis at DMG Precision, who makes the mounts.