Talladega

kaw500

Plate racing at its best, gotta love 3 wide 12 deep at 190MPH.

RG does well at the big track but he said he's worried about the speed of his car for this weekend. He's in the race, will qualify in the back, hang out there for a late run and a top 10.

MM 2 in a row?

I'm going on a Dual Sport ride in San Luis Obisbo on Sunday, 1st time I will miss Dega in many moons but I'm getting too old to sit and watch TV every weekend. ;)

michael_loomis

Damn Rex.. rub it in why dont you! SLO is a beautiful place.. would love to dual sport my way to all those bars! lol

Hopefully RG can get something going.. why is he worried about the speed of his car?

Bricoop

Damn Rex.. rub it in why dont you! SLO is a beautiful place.. would love to dual sport my way to all those bars! lol

Hopefully RG can get something going.. why is he worried about the speed of his car?
I agree. I'm currently living in SLO(Graduated from Poly in late March) and just hanging out until the job starts in November. If anyone's ever gonna be up here hit me up and we'll grab a brew downtown.

In regards to Talladega I see it as a crap shoot for Robby. Either 30+ or top 10.

Ryan_P

What I find funny is that everytime RG is confident in a good run, he runs like **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**. When he's worried, he runs well. He never has a "fast" speedway car, but it handles very well moving up in the draft. Personally, I'd rather have a handling car than something that is fast. As long as RG can make some friends on the track, drafting partners, he'll be ok.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Don't know if anyone is watching the Nation wide race,but holy hell! Cars going from 15th to the lead back down to 20th with in a half lap.Looks like a good race so far!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Did anyone catch the truck race before it got rained out? 70 laps in Ickler was in the 2nd spot.

Racer21(Roberto)

Did anyone catch the truck race before it got rained out? 70 laps in Ickler was in the 2nd spot.
I tuned to it, and "Back in the day" was on, and i was a little confused.
nascar.com says that it will resume Monday at 8AM pst