Target just bought out Volcom

JBO

Reaction
John,

I can relate to that...I buy pretty much whatever fits me...being XXL, it narrows it down real quick what clothes you can like...

If you've got XXL RDC shirts...I'll buy one!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
In reply to - <blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I have an old poster of Deegan quite a few years ago before he became too cool and started hanging out with the Metal Mulisha crowd.

<hr></blockquote>

Deagan and Linkogle were the two knuckleheads that started the Metal Mulisha! When they started the company, it was all about "rebelling against the big co's and talking I failed spelling on everyone else who was selling-out". They since then have acquired major sponsors and RARELY win freestyle events! They do, however, have more money and land then I do-Dicks!

Confucius Say - "Every man who do Flying-W, come down with nuts in mouth."

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Just keep it real and stick to the oldschool...dickes, vans/chuck T's and button ups..this is a new pair of kicks that will debut soon...where you at FullPull

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Those are sweet Kris. I might have to get ANOTHER pair of old skools now.

Oh I was listenin to social D last night in the car and one of my favorite lines came up in "Ball and Chain" and it made me think of this thread. Can anyone guess which line?...

You guessed it "I sit here and pray, in my BROKEN DOWN CHEVROLET, thiking to myself there's got to be another way!" - there is BUY A FORD! Haha, just kidding guys - didn't post that to start a war - just to kid you all a bit (Rob). Steve