Tcm Motorsport and Roger Norman

RnHdez 8

Reaction
this a video from the race sky skull 150, Roger was invite to race with Tcm Motorsport in a class 7 stock check it out;):D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Nice to see Roger step up and race in one of the premier classes.:D:D

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Talking about Premier classes wait till you see what Roger is racing this weekend!!! :)
thats really funny! country clubers.

cancinoj

Reaction
roger norman drove the first heat , 4 laps and he finish first in that heat, we placed 4th in the first heat and 1st on the 2nd heat, at the end his team or the team who invited RN end up in 2nd 23 seconds ahead of us,. i was able to talk with him and he was very happy, he said tha he really enjoy driving that 7s, it was really fun he said,. he was really nice with everybody,. it was cool to race against him,. ha,.

ChrisW

Reaction
Is that the truck that's owned by Jose that guides for Wide Open???

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
roger norman drove the first heat , 4 laps and he finish first in that heat, we placed 4th in the first heat and 1st on the 2nd heat, at the end his team or the team who invited RN end up in 2nd 23 seconds ahead of us,. i was able to talk with him and he was very happy, he said tha he really enjoy driving that 7s, it was really fun he said,. he was really nice with everybody,. it was cool to race against him,. ha,.
I guess you got your engine issues sorted out. Congrats on the podium finish.