• Forum membership has its advantages....

TDS Safari 2016 TRASH?!?!

vandyketom

Same sh^& different year. People just do not get it. I was working on my truck in the notches on Saturday night and when I was done I picked up a full trasharoo full of cans & bottles (other peoples trash) from an area that was basically a 20' radius around my vehicle. I packed up my tools watched the chaos for another 20 minutes and then jumped into leave. As we were leaving my daughter points out people had thrown a bunch of cans and bottles down right where I just picked them up!
MADDENING! TDS already got blocked form having organized runs this year and could not get a permit for the event to take place on the State Lands.
People act like they care but it looks like they don't. Nothing like giving the people that want to shut the entire desert down all the ammunition they need?
Come on people, we need to self police this B.S. before it is to late.

vandyketom

Seriously, you are expecting too much from the majority of the low life's that show up at the notches to party and act stupid.
I keep hoping for the best!
It's not that hard to party and bag the trash. You are right though, lots of lowlifes that don't show for the desert, they show for the party.